Reasons to be Cheerful

I ordered and paid for a medium McChicken sandwich meal in McDonalds during the week and was given a large one. Scenes.

I went in for an egg and cheese wrap this morning and they slipped a sausage in for free. Talk about a pleasant surprise!

I am in a foul mood and won't be posting in here unitl that situation changes

That is quite devastating news.

Start a new job tomorrow and had totally forgot to read the booklet and watch the DVD (as we might get tested on its contents tomorrow). Prepared for the worst and got the old Uni study kit out to make notes, then realised the booklet is two pages long and the DVD only lasts 212 seconds.

Back to my last few hours of playing FIFA and eating crisps, I'm going to miss unemployment :(

I ate one of them! Not even sorry. :D

I knew eventually some dafty was gonna claim to have got the paper bag! ;)

But if it really was you after me at the drive through,

Nae luck, g.i.r.f.u.y! ;)

:lol: nah mate....don't eat that shit.

Was walking from Kelvinside to Byres Road for the subway this afternoon and made a last-second decision to walk through the Botanic Gardens rather than along Great Western Road. While walking through I found an all-day ticket for today on the ground, saving me £1.20 and from having to break a tenner.

image.png

Edited by Meathead

Similarly, because of all the new barriers being fitted the attendant is supposed to rip your ticket slightly to show it's been used. The amount of free journeys I've had on the Subway the last couple of weeks has been glorious (due to the attendant not bothering to rip my ticket). One day I used the same ticket for four journeys, then a tramp outside Buchanan Street asked for my ticket and, as I didn't need it anymore, he used it as well.

Sadly these wonderful days of free subway travel have come to an end.

Going to Sheffield tomorrow. MD (orange obviously) is sitting nicely in the fridge. Can't wait. They asked if I wanted overtime at work today for tomorrow because they are behind schedule. I just looked at them and saidpost-40613-13827346684839_thumb.jpg

Not really but I declined.