Club DECE

What's the club DECE take on single malt whisky?

As much as I enjoy a #Decebomb, mojito or bottle of Orange Jub, when I'm at one of Scotland's (or indeed Europe's) premier nightclubs, I like to have a couple of single malts. I feel the premium nature of the drink makes a man drinking it an (even more) attractive propsect to the ladies. It's fairly expensive as well, which adds the the exclusivity. Being rich, I can obvs afford it.

Glendronach is made just up the road from the rent's house and they have a v. dece range of cask finishes. Can be quite hard to come by #indaclub though, so I normally opt for a Laphroaig. The smokiness of this malt is far too much for non-lifting #betas and when the 8/10 you've been charming catches a waft of this, she'll know she's in the presence of a srs gent.

I normally just buy the <7's 2 blue vk's and try and finger them

Anything over a 7 gets the special VIP treatment.

#neverwenthomeemptyhanded

Glendronach is made just up the road from the rent's house and they have a v. dece range of cask finishes. Can be quite hard to come by #indaclub though, so I normally opt for a Laphroaig. The smokiness of this malt is far too much for non-lifting #betas and when the 8/10 you've been charming catches a waft of this, she'll know she's in the presence of a srs gent.

A fine choice. As the non lifting #betas around you are ordering bottles of Bud and vodka and cokes, the bartender gives me a knowing nod of appreciation when I order an Islay malt. It oozes class and seals the deal with an 8/10 +

Watching "Let's Do Lunch with Gino and Mel" and Gino carried 14 litres of beer at one time from one table to another. He would be a welcome addition to #clubdece. An absolute lad. Imagine how many #decebombs he could carry at once.

Malt Whisky is v. v. v. dece. Although I do find it difficult to find it in clubs at a dece price (despite being rich, I hate wasting cash like many of the truly rich people in the world) so I tend to drink copious amounts before I go in. The Laphroaig is one of my favourites as I do prefer the peaty ones more than smoother whiskeys. When the 8/10+s see you strolling about with a v. expensive whisky, they see the class and are drawn to it.

I often order a whiskey sour to show the ladies that all though I have a sweet and swole outer shell, underneath there is darkness and bitter side.

#multidecementionallad #duladityofman

Edited by JamboMikey

I'm not sure what you mean. Single malts are vastly overpriced in nightclubs. £4/5 for a single is too much.

You can't put a price on quality.

I'll gladly pay £8 for a Talisker 57' North.

Edited by Fudge

Ooft. Snobbery in club dece. Who would have thought?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Listen, we all know you're upset that you're too beta to sit at the top table with the big boys.

Get a haircut, start lifting and have sexual intercourse with a few 7+/10s and maybe, just maybe, you'll be dece enough.

Nobody is born dece, its something you have to earn.