Club DECE

#lifting back to page one.

Just got my tickets to #southwestfour for the August bank holiday. Waited until the last minute to buy them, because they're more expensive now. #icanaffordit

Lanky and I will be getting #mwi on #orangejoobs in the sunshine.

Just bought some new #dece clobber for #marbs and going back to college next month. Gotta be on my A-game when I start so the fitties know who to look out for.

You should join the Scotstoun gym so we can #lift together.

#lifting back to page one.

Just got my tickets to #southwestfour for the August bank holiday. Waited until the last minute to buy them, because they're more expensive now. #icanaffordit

Lanky and I will be getting #mwi on #orangejoobs in the sunshine.

I'll be at #SW4 again this year, was sensaysh last year, v.v.v. dece festival. See you in the Club Dece VIP tent for cocktails, yeah?

#clubdeceontour #youarewelcomelondon #bigtunesbigbants

Edited by J_Stewart

I'll be at #SW4 again this year, was sensaysh last year, v.v.v. dece festival. See you in the Club Dece VIP tent for coktails, yeah?

#clubdeceontour #youarewelcomelondon

See you in there, m8. We'll get the #mojitos, you get the #decebombs. Heard we're getting an exclusive warmup set from Sander van Dece b4 he goes on the Main Stage.

See you in there, m8. We'll get the #mojitos, you get the #decebombs. Heard we're getting an exclusive warmup set from Sander van Dece b4 he goes on the Main Stage.

Yeah, m8. Probably turn down the complimentary free champagne, can afford to just buy the bottles. Magnum each, yeah? I'll get them with the #decebombs

Sander Van Dece is doing the exclusive Club Dece VIP warm-up act on the Saturday, Totally Enormous Extinct Deceosaurs are doing the Sunday.

#drinksallroundforvips #canaffordit #bigtunesbigbants

Just back from the gym this minute. A good solid hour of lifting and a bit of fairly light core work.

While I was at the mats I met a girl I used to go to Uni with. She was always quite pretty but a bit chubby but she has obviously been doing a lot of #cardio and some light weights. Ooooft, what a transformation. 8/10, possible 9/10 after a couple of pints. After the 2 9/10's I saw there the other day, I'm going to spend much more time at the mats doing core work.

Edited by Fudge

I'm in Starbucks and SHE'S NOT HERE. #herloss #nexttime

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

She was probably hiding through the back getting herself in a tiz.

Just play it cool and she'll soon be on the end of a #makattack

I'm in Starbucks and SHE'S NOT HERE. #herloss #nexttime

As the others said she was probz nervous m8. It's not everyday a v.v.v dece male like yourself walks in. #starstruck #deceboy #decedwench

I reckon you guys are right. She'll be mine soon enough. Today's tactic was to leave a big tip, firstly because I'm sure her workmates will let her know and secondly because I'm mhak and I can afford it.

Just out of Muay Thai now. #padwork #sparring #shredformarbs