Club DECE

Just back from a long weekend in Ibiza for the closing parties. Was a v.v.v dece 5 nights staying in Playa Dece Bossa. Pool parties and cocktails through the day, all night parties at night with 8's and 9's being the standard.

Club nights included; Pacha, Zoo Project, Sankeys and #DeCe10 which was the highlight.

I heard a few complaints from regular clubbers about the ridic prices, but being flush, I didn't find this an issue.

#ibiza

Getting a bit sick of my boys Calv, Armz and Seb asking me to come and Kryoman for them on their residentials, doods.

"But we can't keep everyone's attention if they're mirin your ridic moves anyway Sodj, may as stick the helmet on ye and slap an extra fiver on the entry m9" they say.

f**k sake lads, leave us alone. When I'm in Ibiza or Vegas it's purely non business.

How did the workouts go today lads? Just hammered out 80 pushups with a 15kg backpack, on top of my usual rigorous bench routine down the gym. Can't help but notice how fucking shredded I'm becoming. #doinitforthechest

How did the workouts go today lads? Just hammered out 80 pushups with a 15kg backpack, on top of my usual rigorous bench routine down the gym. Can't help but notice how fucking shredded I'm becoming. #doinitforthechest

Had a chilled one m8, just did a hundred pressups in the Rari.

Club Dece should genuinely go to Marbs in 2015, and genuinely make a playlist to bring along with us.

Some people would be actually furious.

Edited by Guest

Thursday is my #Cardio day so I stayed in last night and fired out a half hour on the tready #CuttingPhase.

Back to the gym after work tonight for a #LegDay then I'm going to have some tuna steaks and veg for tea.

#GainTrain #ChooChoo #SairYin

Decided to start working at sea whilst out here in Australia in order to add yet another string to my already well-strung bow of interest and intrigue and believe me; bitchez love men of the sea. Especially the semen of seamen. My doctor has advised me that if I continue to get my dick wet in such an unrelenting fashion that I could be in danger of developing some sort of trench-foot like condition. #deceproblemz

People have also taken to calling me 'Money' because I'm so salaried and my well-oiled guns now make more than a passing resemblance to stern bows of English oak.

I believe it was Voltaire who penned the eloquent yet essential missive 'f**k bitches get money'.

And those, gents, are not only the words that inspired me to get Dench, but are the words that continue to inspire me to Stay Dench.

#Intelligent #WellRead #WalkingAlongTheBeachesReadingQuotesOfNietzches

Edited by bullywee

Decided to start working at sea whilst out here in Australia in order to add yet another string to my already well-strung bow of interest and intrigue and believe me; bitchez love men of the sea. Especially the semen of seamen. My doctor has advised me that if I continue to get my dick wet in such an unrelenting fashion that I could be in danger of developing some sort of trench-foot like condition. #deceproblemz

People have also taken to calling me 'Money' because I'm so salaried and my well-oiled guns now make more than a passing resemblance to stern bows of English oak.

I believe it was Voltaire who penned the eloquent yet essential missive 'f**k bitches get money'.

And those, gents, are not only the words that inspired me to get Dench, but are the words that continue to inspire me to Stay Dench.

#Intelegent #WellRead #WalkingAlongTheBeachesReadingQuotesOfNietzches

:lol:

You know what my favourite thing about being Dece is? It's how we've completely redefined what being a confident young male is all about. We've taken all the good parts of Lad Culture (striving to be as #aesthetic as possible, the confidence, the male camaraderie, the persuit of getting our fingers wet) and rejected the bad bits (being aggressive and loud, pact arrogance, being derogatory to others, not embracing our own intelligence, picking on betas etc) to create a new type of man that's both Dece AND decent.

To give you an example of this, there's no question that today I'm #selfmirin. My new haircut looks great, I've got a good #smartcaj look including a great pair of shoes, and I'm preparing for a BNO tonight with the liquid pop gold of T. Swift and C. Harris coursing though my balls. Who's expense will all this be at? Absolutely nae c**t.

There's no doubt that I'll be spending my Sunday morning like Santa spends his boxing day. Utterly knackered but happy to have spread a bit of joy, as I navigate my way home with an empty sack.