Club DECE

Tbh, snorting charlie out of a hookers arse doesn't look appealing. I won't judge though. ;)

I'd imagine a good few on her would tend to disagree.

Banging loads of women, while taking copious amounts of drugs #livingthedream #paradece

Guest honestrae95

Absolute dilem. I have tried unsuccessfully to buy Orange Joob at my local convenience store, as they were all sold out. They even had Strawb & Kiwi but no Jubilee. (#undece) The shopkeep said that he wouldn't be getting any in until next week however I need Joob to make some #decebombs for my away day to Arbroath on Saturday.

Do any of you gentleman know a vendor in Glasgow town centre that I can attain such delight?

Edited by honestrae95

After slackening off towards the end of the year I've been back at the gym several times and have been hitting the weights hard. Should be #shredded for Marbs2k14

You want to be careful mate, lots of people getting robbed at the gym recently.....

Absolute dilem. I have tried unsuccessfully to buy Orange Joob at my local convenience store, as they were all sold out. They even had Strawb & Kiwi but no Jubilee. (#undece) The shopkeep said that he wouldn't be getting any in until next week however I need Joob to make some #decebombs for my away day to Arbroath on Saturday.

Do any of you gentleman know a vendor in Glasgow town centre that I can attain such delight?

I buy mine from the One O One on the High Street.

They also sell a knock off MD called "Mad Count", colloquially known as "Mad Cunt". They also call the flavour "Orange Trophy". It's £1.20 less a bottle, it's 1% stronger and IMO it may even be better tasting. That's always my choice if they have any in stock, preferably chilled in the fridge as I am regularly offered.

BScMDSLIUAALwGB.jpg

#Count #OrangeTrophy #TagSwag