Club DECE

My good mate (and business partner) got me a bottle of strawb mdece for my birthday. Some boy.

Had a banging night in Opal Lounge. The tunes weren't totes to my taste, but there was a serious amount or decers out. Far too easy.

Take it there was no C.Haz or The Wanted being spun then? #unDece

• 2 weeks later...

Such a reem album cover.

What activities are the DECE bois up to this weekend? I need to check out Club Earth for the solid 8's sometime in the future.

• 1 month later...

Currently deceing it up in Wellington New Zealand for a few nights. Next stop is a five week tour around Europe whilst the World Cup is on, smashing some dece bombs along the way as well as hopefully/probably a few #solid8s.

Gonna be so dece lads, I'll be going round Europe by myself but will be meeting people I know in every place I go cos I'm #connected, plus hostels are a qual place to meet qual bros and v. v. tidy chicas.

Shame so many of the main bois don't seem to be here anymore. Not really a big deal though as dece is a state of mind, not a thread on the internet. #dece #lads #2blessed2bstressed

That's right. EGB once again leaves when his team are in dire straits. Shameless, fucking shameless behaviour.

I've never came back in the first place brah.

It does seem like they've totally collapsed and went from bang average to worse than that since I've left though. Maybe once I'm back next season the lads will respond to my own personal Champerbomb win bonus and bring home the queso.

+3333 reputation now lads.

Sometimes there just aint no #solid8s in the bar and you've got to go 12s on those four ugly birds.

#Barton

Let's not forget that you've directly quoted things I've said on FB and taken an absolute mountain of greenies for it on more than one occassion.

#exposed

#arsenalshouldstartgibbsinthesecondhalftoseeifanyonenotices

Off to New York this morning, followed by Vegas and then Orlando. Couldn't think of a much better way to celebrate this DECEversary, obv smashing #DECEbombs and #cocktails the whole time. Sounds expensive right? Don't worry, I'm J_Stewart and I can afford it.

#aintnothinbutaDECEthingbaaabay #imDECEasfucksodonttrytoplayme

I'm heading to Rio dece Janeiro next weekend for the World Cup.
Caipirinhas and Copacabana. Smashing lines and solid 9's

#Shreddedgetsthembedded
#decewillneverdie

Edited by MONKMAN

Currently deceing it up in Wellington New Zealand for a few nights. Next stop is a five week tour around Europe whilst the World Cup is on, smashing some dece bombs along the way as well as hopefully/probably a few #solid8s.

Gonna be so dece lads, I'll be going round Europe by myself but will be meeting people I know in every place I go cos I'm #connected, plus hostels are a qual place to meet qual bros and v. v. tidy chicas.

Off to New York this morning, followed by Vegas and then Orlando. Couldn't think of a much better way to celebrate this DECEversary, obv smashing #DECEbombs and #cocktails the whole time. Sounds expensive right? Don't worry, I'm J_Stewart and I can afford it.

#aintnothinbutaDECEthingbaaabay #imDECEasfucksodonttrytoplayme

I'm heading to Rio dece Janeiro next weekend for the World Cup.

Caipirinhas and Copacabana. Smashing lines's and solid 9's

#Shreddedgetsthembedded

#decewillneverdie

Man we really are such fucking LADS.

Smashing lines and solid 9's

Fucking qual line m8.

I'm off to Sunny Beach nxt weekend for a couple of weeks. Looking to deal with some solid 9's and hopefully a 10.

#sunnydece