Club DECE

Not really into the grime scene but that's all kinds of dece m8, strong message. No coincidence that Lethal Bizzle releases his best work since Pow 2011 just before the Dece Boiz winter tour and the playlist that accompanies it (did you notice how much it sounded like he was saying "Rory workout?" I hear you Lethal).

A big congrats to friend of Dece Lethal Bizzle for making the plane two years in a row.

What's everyone voting for in September? #voteDECE

ETA: I'm going to stand outside the polling station chanting that for half an hour. Once they see a deceboi like me declaring my allegiances it'll be 100% yes votes for the next half hour in that place m8.

Edited by Guest

I'm barely on P&B these days, so it's reassuring to see you #dece lads keeping the dream alive. I've not got much of a social life at the moment, but running a business is totes worth it ($$$) and I obvs still find time to get a decer or two round to 'The #LAD Pad' every week (my flat has it's own FB check-in so the jealous betas can see when the lads are getting on it).

Peace out for now. And I'll see you all on the ski trip. Think it's my turn to bring the wet floor sign. #propermoist

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing Independence would be Scotland's collective declaration of self-confidence. I'm not really surprised to see many dece bois backing it.

No surprise to see parochial homeless-abusing junior thickos fearing their own countries independence.

#youcanchange8mile #loveyourself

Nice to see that Milez'z shite flinging negative #vibes aren't bringing any of you boiz down.

Mad one tonight, just had the #Armani watch cleaned, tight white tee is pressed, got Calvin Harris utterly banging in the shagpad.

Shall be raising a glass to all those #DECE tonight ladz, enjoy.

No, thanks.

Anyone surprised that the Bastion of the #UNDECE, the most jealous of all #betas, the #ClubDECEjester, Milesy himself, is a 'No' voter? So #UNDECE.

Improve yourself whilst us DECE bois play a major part in improving our great country.

#InDECEpendence #voteyes