Club DECE

Away to have chicken enchiladas with monterey jack cheese and sriracha hot chilli sauce. Yum.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Edited by SweeperDee

I had the option of sausages and beans in the pot but I felt that was a bit heavy. Plus I'm not in the mood for sausages.

I think it was a wise choice to avoid the sausages and beans and an even wiser choice to post your decision in this thread.

I think it was a wise choice to avoid the sausages and beans and an even wiser choice to post your decision in this thread.

I know right? I'm going through to Edinburgh tomorrow with the missus and we are going to Hard Rock Cafe, excited to see what sort of food they have there. If it's like TGI Fridays then it will be good.

What you having for tea?

Do club Dece members get special discounts in shops? Do they get vouchers from ASDA every Xmas?

What cool clubs do they get VIP access to? Hamilton Palace?

The person who asked me how much the "DECE." t-shirts were has contributed to this thread in the last 10 posts #justsayin

This was before it became tedious nonsense.

I have to say though that my chicken enchiladas were absolutely tremendous. The sriracha chilli sauce just gives it a nice "garlicky" kick. The spicy cheese added to said kick.

Will have another bowl of shredded wheat before bed, need to be up early tomorrow.

I don't usually like eating very early, say 7am, since I'm never usually hungry around that time. Breakfast time for me is usually around 10/11 unless I'm at uni, then which I go to the shops and get a breakfast bar and a bottle of nice still mineral water.

It's troubling really, I can't really stomach fried food in the morning, unless its to nurse a hangover. (I never usually get hangovers in the traditional sense, I usually get a killer sore stomach after drinking a lot.)

Edited by SweeperDee

Do club Dece members get special discounts in shops? Do they get vouchers from ASDA every Xmas?

What cool clubs do they get VIP access to? Hamilton Palace?

Luxury suite in Carstairs.

Away to have chicken enchiladas with monterey jack cheese and sriracha hot chilli sauce. Yum. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Undece #crunchesnotmunches

This was before it became tedious nonsense.

I have to say though that my chicken enchiladas were absolutely tremendous. The sriracha chilli sauce just gives it a nice "garlicky" kick. The spicy cheese added to said kick.

Will have another bowl of shredded wheat before bed, need to be up early tomorrow.

I don't usually like eating very early, say 7am, since I'm never usually hungry around that time. Breakfast time for me is usually around 10/11 unless I'm at uni, then which I go to the shops and get a breakfast bar and a bottle of nice still mineral water.

It's troubling really, I can't really stomach fried food in the morning, unless its to nurse a hangover. (I never usually get hangovers in the traditional sense, I usually get a killer sore stomach after drinking a lot.)

Hahaha I am absolutely cracking up at your last few posts, only because you actually asked how a "dece" t-shirt.

What a moron.

I know right? I'm going through to Edinburgh tomorrow with the missus and we are going to Hard Rock Cafe, excited to see what sort of food they have there. If it's like TGI Fridays then it will be good.

What you having for tea?

I had a Hickory Steak pizza from M&S and a glass of Rioja. TBH I've felt crap today, came home early and had an early tea.

I would have told you all this earlier but something seemed to happen to our thread!

Just back from an intense conditioning session, guys, and I'll be lifting tomorrow. Going for a new 5RM on the old squat; come at me brahs. #lifting #dece