Club DECE

Rule number 1 of Club DOSS is surely to never talk about Club DOSS. Because nobody gives a f**k about Club DOSS.

Please don't ever start believing that you were picked for Club DECE because you were wanted in the club. They were looking for anyone to make up the numbers, pure and simple. Not doss behaviour.

Instead of the hashtags, we will do that Facebook thing where you can say how you are 'feeling'.

E.G. feeling like Club DECE are a bunch of nancy-boys.

Club Doss is the ProfileHeaven/Bebo of Clubs. Shite. #shitbantz #notdece #dossersaretossers

feeling unrattled, which is more than can be said for certain members of Club DECE ^^^

We have no feelings on club w**k, you're too irrelevant. We're too busy feeling #reem #swolle #dece

These are the only feelings we have, so we don't have to tell each other how we feel like a bunch of #nondecebetamales

Your decision to nickname us Club w**k has given away that you do indeed have some feelings about us.

feeling not in denial, unlike Lexi Collector

I am off for the night. Need to wake up tomorrow feeling doss. Sweet dreams, all.

feeling unrattled, which is more than can be said for certain members of Club DECE ^^^

Your decision to nickname us Club w**k has given away that you do indeed have some feelings about us.

feeling not in denial, unlike Lexi Collector

I am off for the night. Need to wake up tomorrow feeling doss. Sweet dreams, all.

We look down on club doss and make jokes about your inferiority. Club doss house, which is basically a slum. #clubslum #clubwank

Congrats to everyone who made it in to #clubdece. There's a bottle of vodka (#belvedece, obvs) chilling at our booth. Help yourselves lads, it's on me.

Unlucks to anyone who didn't make the cut. You can give my name on the door and the bouncer will let you in.

Joke. He'll tell you to GTF.

Going to the park with a bottle of OJ as it's #tapsaff weather and I need to show off how much lifting I've been doing. Then going to try and fire into some 8/10 Mormon birds from America. I do like a challenge and now being a confirmed member of #clubDECE should put me in good stead #godeceorgohome

Currently feeling : Happy that club dece is absolute shite.

Buying new goalie gloves and glove glue today also. Feeling doss.

Top goalkeeper with no knee's!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app