Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I'm going to have to hand the reins for this league over. I've got a wedding and a honeymoon in October and I just don't have the time to get this all set up, transferred over to Fleaflicker and also sort out the second division. I've offered it to Stewbo who has been assistant commish for the last year. I'm sure he'll be happy to take over but if he's not I'll let you all know.

It's been a pleasure running this for the last few years and I'll definitely still be involved as far as playing is concerned but I just don't have the time to do it justice over the next few months.

Apologies if it's been asked before; can Fleaflicker support tiers?

Basically, can it support our Premiership & Championship structure with automatic promotion & relegation or is it just a case of creating a new league every year?

Apologies if it's been asked before; can Fleaflicker support tiers?

Basically, can it support our Premiership & Championship structure with automatic promotion & relegation or is it just a case of creating a new league every year?

It wont be creating a new league every year, rather just replacing the relegated teams with the promoted ones and vice versa. Its no problem not having it automatic anyway, takes two minutes to switch it about.

The only things I'm not quite sure what to do about yet are whether to relegate the bottom team from each division or the bottom four with worst records, and whether to rejig the divisions every year based on the current crop of teams or just slot the promoted teams into the relegated teams spots...

It wont be creating a new league every year, rather just replacing the relegated teams with the promoted ones and vice versa. Its no problem not having it automatic anyway, takes two minutes to switch it about.

The only things I'm not quite sure what to do about yet are whether to relegate the bottom team from each division or the bottom four with worst records, and whether to rejig the divisions every year based on the current crop of teams or just slot the promoted teams into the relegated teams spots...

Yeah I can understand both points of view.

Personally I would stick with teams staying in the same divisions and relegating the bottom team from each division. It would allow rivalries to form and put the emphasis on winning division games more important as it is in the real NFL.

As for the teams coming up we could either allocate them on geographical terms or have a draw to see what division they are in.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, if a spot comes up for a new entrant to the league could someone PM me?

I think we've got space just now, wont know for sure until we do a head count on who's coming back from last year but I'm pretty sure we had someone drop out

Archived