Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

Would that allow for auto promotion relegation etc? If so I'm for that

Mmm somewhere in between. It would be a case of removing and sending invites at the end of the season but I think the team names all stay with the owner.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if Stewbo is meaning we have two leagues on the same page (which is possible by using divisions but no separate draft) or not. If not, I don't know where he's coming from with the only creating one team thing.

I'm not sure if Stewbo is meaning we have two leagues on the same page (which is possible by using divisions but no separate draft) or not. If not, I don't know where he's coming from with the only creating one team thing.

No no a 32 team draft would be far far far too deep, even for me. It would be 2 separate leagues, one for each division but the team name and your name all carry over when you join a league so it's just as easy to do promo/relegation. Plus it means PC and I could run both rather than he bottom division having a new commish every year

It would be a lot easier for me. If we don't have any good arguments against shifting it over the next week I'll get onto it.

I have no real problem if it's easier to organise.

I might be in the minority but I actually prefer the layout of Yahoo. Perhaps cos it's all I've used before last year.

I felt this way when we started playing in the Dynasty League but I'm definitely a convert now. As you say, it's what you're used to.

No no a 32 team draft would be far far far too deep, even for me. It would be 2 separate leagues, one for each division but the team name and your name all carry over when you join a league so it's just as easy to do promo/relegation. Plus it means PC and I could run both rather than he bottom division having a new commish every year

I sort of know what you mean now. You have one log in and can easily switch in and out of leagues on Fleaflicker.

I have 3 (this will be 4) leagues on fleaflicker and it's a lot easier to check every league when all you need to do is click one button to switch.

No opposition from me.

Is the ff mobile map pretty good?

Yeah I really like it, I was playing around with the draft ranking thing for another league last week and that doesnt work as well but everything else scales really well and it's all laid out in a nice simple format too so you can jump on and find what you're looking for really quick

Was if Fleaflicker or Yahoo that we were laughing at for it's terrible pre draft ranking?

ETA not that I think that should sway us on where to play, was just thinking about it and laughing whilst reading this.

Yeah that was Flea Flicker :lol: poor Young Andy will be able to testify to that if you look at his team :P

That team wasn't the fault of Fleaflicker, that mess lies soley on the shoulders of the idiot ex coach/GM

Aye initially it was but there were still decent players left at that stage that a team could be built around

Archived