Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realised this thread was running for both leagues, I was in the bottom league last year and we didn have a flex, I'm happy to go with majority regarding drafts and waivers, I'll only make an arse of it anyway as this years first 3 picks were spiller Julio jones and David Wilson!

Is say yes to TE in flex and they are becoming more like receivers anyway!

If some one packs it in I think it should go in autopick on highest projection and have an extra promotion the following year, unless they finish in bottom 4, whoever a team it is should be banished

What if player B is having a good season in the league below? Why would they want to leave that?

Exactly, that's why it may go to a standby. It is fair that the promotion should be offered to those ranked higher first though ;)

Exactly, that's why it may go to a standby. It is fair that the promotion should be offered to those ranked higher first though ;)

By stand by do you mean someone not in either league? If so, then that stand by is going to jump ahead of alot of people into the top league, where all us diddys are trying to.

A standby would work if someone dropped out the bottom league though.

By stand by do you mean someone not in either league? If so, then that stand by is going to jump ahead of alot of people into the top league, where all us diddys are trying to.

A standby would work if someone dropped out the bottom league though.

The standby would be a non participant. If a drop out happened that place would be offered down the league then and only then to the standby list.

Say Player A drops out. Player B takes their squad. Player C then takes the second tier spot. Could that not be done?

Sorry if being thick :P

Technically it would work but it's over complicating the situation by changing leagues in the middle of a season. I'd rather not pick up someone elses team if I already had my own that was doing well. Plus having a new owner who sets up a team in a different way to the original owner could be seen as giving an advantage to the teams that still have to play against them (maybe the new owner takes more risks and plays more players who have sleeper potential than the original owner did for example)

Also we're unlikely to have a standby list because theres still space left in the 2nd tier, if theres a tonne of interest next year that takes us over four new players and no drop outs we can make up a 3rd tier easily enough

I'll just chip in here and say that I think in the event of a drop out it should be auto pick till the end of the season. In a situation where the drop out is in the top league. Then I'd say the space could be filled by the 5th placed guy from the bottom league the following year as suggested.

I was in the bottom league so i'll go with the consensus. Countyfan gave up early doors so it ruined certain weeks.

Nah nah none of this, everybody has an equal opinion otherwise I wouldnt have opened it up to everybody.

Yes to flex and no to all play.

In respect of non-activity - if 2 weeks are missed without good reason then automatic relegation should be imposed. If more than 2 weeks are missed then player should be kicked out of league and team set on autopick until end of season.

Nah nah none of this, everybody has an equal opinion otherwise I wouldnt have opened it up to everybody.

I'll say yes to flex players, No to All Play, yes to punishing non attendence and week 16 end is a yes as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anybody strongly against moving the league over to Flea flicker instead of Yahoo for next season? The scoring will stay the same and all that but it means we can run both league divisions without having to have a team in both (it's a bit easier to get stuff done aswell and a bit tidier.

Archived