Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

By popular demand, on the NFL thread at least, we may as well get this started early. The maximum number of teams we can have is 20. If we get that many - which I think we will - it will be split into two conferences. There are 14 returning teams who will have first shout so that leaves 6 spaces at the moment. If you want to join send me a PM with your email address and I'll send an invite. First come, first served. I'll give it another week or so for returning managers to accept their invites.

Please make sure that you can commit to 10 minutes every Sunday at the least to set your team up even if it's at the end of the season and there's nothing to play for. There's nothing worse than battling someone all season for a play-off place and in the final weeks people are coming up against teams who haven't changed their rosters since the third week.

The draft has been on a Sunday evening towards the end of August the last three years and the turnout has been excellent so that will likely be the date again. If you can't make the draft there's still ample opportunity to shape your team through trades, free agency and adjusting your line up every Sunday.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 6 expansion slots have now been filled. A warm welcome to DensParkNumber1, Mr. Brightside, Supercaleygoballistic, Simplistic, Invergowrie arab and Super_A.

Mo Wonderboy has first shout at a place if any returning managers don't sign up again.

Peebles Penguins are primed for action and while most expect them to blow out they harbour first season ambitions of ruining some Sunday evenings!

Look out for some questionable drafting though!!

Stick me on a reserve list!

I went and forgot about Sloop John B amidst the PM's. I'll stick him down as first reserve, then Mo Wonderboy, then yourself. Waiting on 7 of the original teams rejoining now.

I went and forgot about Sloop John B amidst the PM's. I'll stick him down as first reserve, then Mo Wonderboy, then yourself. Waiting on 7 of the original teams rejoining now.

Would you not expand the number of teams if there is enough on the reserve list?

I am loving this chat already. Was a rookie last year and had a great laugh. Draft on a Sunday night is super. If there's enough people in reserve to make another P&B league I would be willing to join that and bump the numbers. Was planning on joining another public league anyway so a P&B 2 would be swell. Just making the draft a week before or after

Posted this in the main thread too but would it be worth having a P&B NFL meet in Edinburgh for thenWolves v Hurricanes game on Saturday 29th June?

I've seen one or two, but if enough up for it I'll organise something! Thoughts?

Posted this in the main thread too but would it be worth having a P&B NFL meet in Edinburgh for thenWolves v Hurricanes game on Saturday 29th June?

I've seen one or two, but if enough up for it I'll organise something! Thoughts?

If always fancied goin to a game. Although im

always wary of meeting with weirdos from the net.

Archived