Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

So here's where we are. I've pm'd Lambies Pigeon Feed to find out if he is rejoining. If he is, the first two posters who messaged me will be our expansion teams. If he's not, it'll be the first three posters so that makes our 16 team top league.

Four divisions of four teams which would be based "regionally". 14 regular season games and then play offs in week 15, 16 and 17 with 6 teams making the playoffs - the division winners guaranteed a spot but seedings based on overall record.

Worst four overall records are sent down to the new league next year, replaced by the four best records from there.

How does that sound?

Makes sense.

As has already been discussed as long as we don't have all the best guys in the same division it should be pretty fair.

With the interest that's been shown in a "Championship" I think there should be a fair few teams taking that seriously as well.

Shaping up nicely!

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a certainty for the South league, i plan to be the New Orleans Saints of the fantasy league rather than be like the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I'm not sure where I'd end up :/ West maybe?

Would folk prefer having conferences based on location and kept pretty much the same every year or just randomised seeding every year?

So here's where we are. I've pm'd Lambies Pigeon Feed to find out if he is rejoining. If he is, the first two posters who messaged me will be our expansion teams. If he's not, it'll be the first three posters so that makes our 16 team top league.

Four divisions of four teams which would be based "regionally". 14 regular season games and then play offs in week 15, 16 and 17 with 6 teams making the playoffs - the division winners guaranteed a spot but seedings based on overall record.

Worst four overall records are sent down to the new league next year, replaced by the four best records from there.

How does that sound?

Sounds ideal.

Will placings into the 4 divisions just be random yeh?

Hopefully placed in the "East" :D

I will be in the east conference i believe .I think was third to join which would mean im in the premier divison if Lambie doesnt join?

You were first so you're in regardless along with Mr. Brightside. SuperCaleyGoBallistic is the man waiting on LPF to confirm.

Have I been kicked? Was just on and when I started I was in the league but now there is nothing?!

Sorry. I've removed the teams that won't make the first league for now. There will definitely be a second league providing someone else runs it. Once we get the teams locked for this one someone can start setting the second league up.

How many do we have that will be part of the 2nd league so far?

Here's the list of people who expressed an interest either on this thread or by PM.

SuperCaleyGoBallistic

Simplistic

invergowrie arab

Super_A

Mo Wonderboy

Sloop John B

County Fan

Albertlegend

JStrummer86

------------

DarkBlue62

Teofilio

Silvio

BishyTON

Obviously SuperCaley is dependant on Lambies Pigeon Feed.

Archived