Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by the schedule the only team I don't play is BarG Broncos

Lets hope they are one of the top teams ...below me :P:thumsup2

Stewbo has agreed to deal with scheduling. Again, it won't be sorted out til the teams are locked. You'll play each of your 3 divisional rivals twice (6 games) plus 8 inter-divisional games.

Going by the schedule the only team I don't play is BarG Broncos

Lets hope they are one of the top teams ...below me  :P  :thumsup2

Schedule is far from finalised, should be sorted out sometime next week.

What is the time limit on SLJ? He is a major WUM on here. Better off getting someone who actually wants to play.

It's Lambies Pigeon Feed we're waiting on. The invites to rejoin were sent last Monday. I've also messaged him here. How long should we wait? I'm also waiting on someone telling me that Kevs Fighting Fins is their team.

Are the divisions locked? If so East & West are looking tasty!

Happily play in the West with my East hat on :D

No, not yet. Can't lock the divisions until this is resolved.

From looking at last year's thread I think I've worked out that Dirty_Arab is Kevs Fighting Fins. I've sent PM's to Spiggle, Stevie_Les, Dirty_Arab, Reluctant Hero and Young Andy to find out what area you're all in for the divisions.

How long should we give LPF?

I'd say no more than a fortnight but at least a week since you first PM'd him.

I'm on the phone at the minute so its beyond my reach, but checking his profile to see when he was last online might give a rough idea now as to whether he'll see the message in that time

I wasn't consulted on this stadium share?!?!?

Aye mate, you moved into my stadium last year because tax payers refused to pay 99% of the bill you demanded for a new 200 all seater capacity Coo Shed. Tide fans are furious at being a lodger in my state of the art multi billion pound stadium. One Tide fan was quoted as saying "It's just another kick in the balls from our owner Young Andy. Not only do we have to live in the shadow of our far more succsesfull and prestigues neigbours. We are now no more than squaters in their stadium. Unless we get a new HC/Owner we will always be the Pub Team in Lochgelly and for the other 158 loyal Crimson Tide fans and I fans that really hurts"

It's Lambies Pigeon Feed we're waiting on. The invites to rejoin were sent last Monday. I've also messaged him here. How long should we wait? I'm also waiting on someone telling me that Kevs Fighting Fins is their team.

Oh f**k. All Thistle fans seem the same. My mistake.

Aye mate, you moved into my stadium last year because tax payers refused to pay 99% of the bill you demanded for a new 200 all seater capacity Coo Shed. Tide fans are furious at being a lodger in my state of the art multi billion pound stadium. One Tide fan was quoted as saying "It's just another kick in the balls from our owner Young Andy. Not only do we have to live in the shadow of our far more succsesfull and prestigues neigbours. We are now no more than squaters in their stadium. Unless we get a new HC/Owner we will always be the Pub Team in Lochgelly and for the other 158 loyal Crimson Tide fans and I fans that really hurts"

What's our head to head record again?

81 days before the season starts & the Fantasy smack talk has begun, lovely stuff.

Look forward to seeing the final divisions, I guess the Stirling Dolphins would be my local rivals but I can't hate on a fellow Fin...

about to do a cheeky wee mock draft. Although the maximum on a mock draft is 14 opposed to 16.

Scotty, can I put you down as being in Hamilton for the divisions? The travel expenses for teams going to New South Wales is prohibitive.

Archived