Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

Alfred Morris go undrafted in our league last year? Crivens.

Russel Wilson picked at #152...well played with that one.

Even though it's 2 Divisions I take it there's just 1 draft for all of us yeh? DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfred Morris go undrafted in our league last year? Crivens.

Russel Wilson picked at #152...well played with that one.

Even though it's 2 Divisions I take it there's just 1 draft for all of us yeh? DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Yeah, just one draft i think. Gonna be difficult at QB. No guarantee of getting two starters so a lot of people will have to handcuff with the backup.

Cheers for that Dee. Easy to see where it all went wrong. A QB in round 2 who was not Brady, Brees, Rodgers DOH. Reggie Bush in the 3rd as my No1 RB DOH!!! Waiting til round 7 to selecet RB2 Double DOH. Lettin Randel Cobb go before the start of the season. What a twat.

ETA I forgot how bad the Stirling Dolphins draft actually was. The hell was that man thinking haha

Yeah, just one draft i think. Gonna be difficult at QB. No guarantee of getting two starters so a lot of people will have to handcuff with the backup.

Yeh was just thinking that, RB's are gonna fly out early, always plenty of depth at WR.

First bye week is gonna be a riot :lol:

Yeh was just thinking that, RB's are gonna fly out early, always plenty of depth at WR.

First bye week is gonna be a riot :lol:

Never thought of that. Definite plan to get two starting QBs and hold people to ransom at bye weeks

I didn't realise quite how inept I was until looking at last years draft. Picked up Alfred Morris off waivers but traded away Doug Martin an Chris Johnson before they really started playing.

With a 20 team league, I think we need to only start 1 RB. 40th overall RB was Bilal Powell who scored 90 points, compared to the 20th, Mikel Leshoure, who scored 166. That's massive.

20 is gonna be really really tough.. Is there no way we could do just 2 seprate 16 team leagues. Have the guys who played last year in the Premiership and all the new comers in 1st. Keep everything the same as last year. Then for 2014 have the play off contenders in the 1st Div replace the bottom 4 in the prem. The 1st div doesn't even have to be as much as 16. Aslong as its 8+ it would still work.

Would keep people without a shot at the play offs interested right to the end. This way every team in the Prem would have something to play for right up untill the final week.

What you guys think?

20 is gonna be really really tough.. Is there no way we could do just 2 seprate 16 team leagues. Have the guys who played last year in the Premiership and all the new comers in 1st. Keep everything the same as last year. Then for 2014 have the play off contenders in the 1st Div replace the bottom 4 in the prem. The 1st div doesn't even have to be as much as 16. Aslong as its 8+ it would still work.

Would keep people without a shot at the play offs interested right to the end. This way every team in the Prem would have something to play for right up untill the final week.

What you guys think?

A league of 16 would create too many meaningless games.

The common sense, and correct, format is a 12-12 splitting into a 8-8-8 after 10 games. Simple.

What you guys think?

I prefer that idea actually, adds a bit of extra incentive for everybody although I'd suggest having 3 up 3 down so the 3rd and 4th in div 2 and bottom 4 in div 1 have something to play for until the end

I wasn't able to attend the draft and left it on auto-pick last year.

I got the Gronk 1st Round, Julio 2nd round, Gore 3rd Round, Demarius Thomas 5th Round, San Francisco 6th Round, Dalton 8th Round and wasted the rest of my picks.

I was projected to finish last and worked the free agent market like a beast and finished 2nd in the play offs to Fife Titans.

I believe i was the only team to beat Fife Titans in the regular season as well.

On the 20 team subject.

I think it would be too tight for players on the free agent market, that coupled with too many meaningless games, the 16 team format was the better format.

I'd propose a free for all signup looking to go with 2 leagues of 16 or 3 if we get the numbers.

Archived