Yahoo Fantasy NFL 2013

placidcasual

The chat here will be nice and healthy by the start of August; not much to say until then...

How's the set up with the 2nd league going for anyone that's in it?

Im sure we could be discussing the said new 2nd league, but as I say, its dead

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been looking at a few preview mock drafts on ESPN and NFl.com etc. and not many are going with who I thought would be number one pick. He wouldn't be my number one personally right enough (nor would the guys that were picked ahead of him).

Been looking at a few preview mock drafts on ESPN and NFl.com etc. and not many are going with who I thought would be number one pick. He wouldn't be my number one personally right enough (nor would the guys that were picked ahead of him).

Out of interest who would everyone's top 5/10? We're still 2 months from drafting so I'm guessing it will change somewhat so no tactics will be spoiled by talking about it... :whistle

Who dat?

Out of interest who would everyone's top 5/10? We're still 2 months from drafting so I'm guessing it will change somewhat so no tactics will be spoiled by talking about it... :whistle

Peterson

Foster

Martin

Spiller

Johnson

Note: This is untrue.

As I have said I don't think I would take AP if I had first pick. Definitely wouldn't touch Foster, he's due another injury (hopefully). Doug Martin or Ray Rice would be safe picks.

Spiller was great for me last year but I might steer clear this time, dunno why.

I got 2nd last pick last year and it was murder! You would pick 2nd last, then 2nd in next round, then have to wait like 30? picks until your next selection, I actually left the pc and put on a pizza while I was waiting :lol:

Who dat?

I'd have thought Peterson would be most peoples number one, some took Foster and one took Rice. Interestingly only one of them had a QB in their top 10 which I thought was quite odd.

I don't even know my draft position yet so I'm not sure who I'll be likely to pick in first round (definitely not Jimmy Graham anyway!) Doug Martin and Alfred Morris would be reasonable bets I think along with Manning, Brees and Rodgers.

As I have said I don't think I would take AP if I had first pick. Definitely wouldn't touch Foster, he's due another injury (hopefully). Doug Martin or Ray Rice would be safe picks.

Spiller was great for me last year but I might steer clear this time, dunno why.

AP & Spiller are probably the only 2 of them I'm happy taking, Spiller I wouldn't want to touch if I had 1st, 2nd or 3rd pick though. Martin has the talent but dunno if he's a safe pick. Rice will lose carries this year but would still be a pretty safe bet.

I'd have thought Peterson would be most peoples number one, some took Foster and one took Rice. Interestingly only one of them had a QB in their top 10 which I thought was quite odd.

I don't even know my draft position yet so I'm not sure who I'll be likely to pick in first round (definitely not Jimmy Graham anyway!) Doug Martin and Alfred Morris would be reasonable bets I think along with Manning, Brees and Rodgers.

Wouldn't have a QB in my top 14 tbh...EDIT: maybe 13/14

Archived