NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Any interest in running a mock draft? I expect there will be a few people who haven't played this format before, it might be mutually beneficial to see where players are likely to go in this kind of scenario. A couple of hours to do 5-6 rounds would probably be enough.

Any interest in running a mock draft? I expect there will be a few people who haven't played this format before, it might be mutually beneficial to see where players are likely to go in this kind of scenario. A couple of hours to do 5-6 rounds would probably be enough.

Up for that just to make sure im doing it right.

My research isnt complete yet. So my choices may not match my real targwts, or will they ;)

Cant seem to find John Elway or Dan Marino in any of the current team rosters. ..

Up for that just to make sure im doing it right.

My research isnt complete yet. So my choices may not match my real targwts, or will they ;)

Cant seem to find John Elway or Dan Marino in any of the current team rosters. ..

That would be part of the fun... Will people mock as they would draft for real?

I'm trying a few different strategies so i would probably try out something new.

Paul , i'll give you my 2nd round (28th) and 9th round(133rd) for your 1st 8) ( im joking) unless you want to trade it for a 9th round :P

Edited by DensParkNumber1

Did a mock draft there and mt starting lineup ended up with

QB- Vick

RB-Doug Martin

RB- DeMarco Murray

WR- Anquan Boldin

WR-Mike Williams

RB/WR- Shonn Greene

TE- Brandon Myers

K-Jason Hanson

TM- Atlanta

Might need a better strategy :P Did take Geno Smith , Bernard Peirce Santana Moss and Hasslebeck on the bench

Did a mock draft there and mt starting lineup ended up with

QB- Vick

RB-Doug Martin

RB- DeMarco Murray

WR- Anquan Boldin

WR-Mike Williams

RB/WR- Shonn Greene

TE- Brandon Myers

K-Jason Hanson

TM- Atlanta

Might need a better strategy :P Did take Geno Smith , Bernard Peirce Santana Moss and Hasslebeck on the bench

I'd take on that team every week. No offence!

Read a few bits and pieces and joined a few blogs as a lurker. Some interesting strategies but my head is spinning to be honest. Think a player study and past form for teams and individuals is the way forward for me. Some decent info on the fleapicker site anyway.

How do you set an avatar on it? I've been using the mobile/tablet version.

I've been running a few drafts on Yahoo for the other league but obviously that's no use for this when you have so many bench spots.

It will be a bit different around the top of the draft too. Young players value are inflated and older players like Steven Jackson, Frank Gore and Tony Gonzalez fall three or four rounds.

It will be a bit different around the top of the draft too. Young players value are inflated and older players like Steven Jackson, Frank Gore and Tony Gonzalez fall three or four rounds.

One of the most intriguing things about this type of fantasy game is that there are so many different strategies. Do you go for a younger team and perhaps sacrifice performance over the next few seasons, select a mixture of older and younger players, or just pick the best players for now and hope to salvage future years in the rookie draft. It will be interesting to see how everyone plays it.

Edited by BishyTON