Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

So FF guys. I bought FF VII I can't get it to run thanks to the worst DRM I've ever experienced. Square Enix can go suck a set of baws if they want me to register for their shitty client just to run an ancient game, and then have said client not even work. Frustrated is not the word. I could write an essay on what's wrong with it just from my half hour experience with it.

I kinda just want to play the game. And my £3 back. Square Enix can skip for the next game I buy from them if this is what I can expect.

So FF guys. I bought FF VII I can't get it to run thanks to the worst DRM I've ever experienced. Square Enix can go suck a set of baws if they want me to register for their shitty client just to run an ancient game, and then have said client not even work. Frustrated is not the word. I could write an essay on what's wrong with it just from my half hour experience with it.

I kinda just want to play the game. And my £3 back. Square Enix can skip for the next game I buy from them if this is what I can expect.

The confirmation email goes to junk on outlook if thats the issue youre having...

The confirmation email goes to junk on outlook if thats the issue youre having...

No, the confirmation email was fine. This despite Squeenix changing your ID. What's the point in me for example choosing 'GiGi99' and they email you back saying your ID is now 'GiGi4'. What's the point?! Then the problem I have is the DRM shit giving me 'Sorry there was a problem' when I try to log into it. DRM is heavy pish.

No, the confirmation email was fine. This despite Squeenix changing your ID. What's the point in me for example choosing 'GiGi99' and they email you back saying your ID is now 'GiGi4'. What's the point?! Then the problem I have is the DRM shit giving me 'Sorry there was a problem' when I try to log into it. DRM is heavy pish.

I logged in with facebook cause of that shite, was annoying as f**k. Fucking drm on a FF7 release, fucking stupid

Aye, Half-Life 2 isn't bad either. And Portal.

:lol:

I've got both of the Half Lifes and Portals, haven't played either of the Portals or HL2 and barely played HL1. When I was trying to play it on my laptop, Half Life was running really weird. It was acting like my laptop wasn't powerful enough to play it! :lol: I'll need to give it a try on my computer and see if it's the same.

Capcom are fucking awful. :lol:

Think of me as a ghost, of point and click games gone by. The 1990s was our glory year - the 2000s nearly destroyed us. Alas, we are back, and this time, in numbers stronger than ever. Broken Sword 5; Broken Age; Game of Thrones (TellTale). We shall not fall.

I am raising awareness of this once proud genre so people start buying them again. It's my favourite type of game so I feel like I should.