Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

Anybody seen the preorder ad for this wasteland 2 thing? Had a look at the videos for it and they big up all this "top 5 biggest kickstarter success" or some shit and retailing at £35. The first thing I thought seeing it...it looks like shit! Genuinely the closest comparison I could make is Warcraft 3 with better character texturing. How can they justify charging that much for something that looks as though it's 10 years old?

By obvious I mean CoD, BF, L4D. Anything else is fair game.

I'd probably avoid Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Not being able to customise weapons and not being able to aim down the sights is so frustrating.

If I wasn't playing it with friends then I'd probably be very disappointed.

I like CS. Think I'll just play that now you've brought it up, cheers. :P

I took to using a automatic assault rifle that had a scope on it, S something and then some numbers. It was working pretty well.

Sometimes, the game is just beyond irritating. Couple days ago, maybe Sunday, I was playing and my bullets just weren't working. I'd go up and unload a full clip of an SMG and near enough point blank and none of them would hit but they'd kill me. I'm told the SMGs are supposed to have more accuracy yet I can't hit people from across the map but they'll clip me with pistols or assault rifles (like the AK47s, so not even scoped ones).

Made it worse that one of my friends was on the other team so he kept killing me.

I've got no fucking money :bairn

On the plus side I have some uninstalled games from the previous sale so I could always just make a start on them. Unbelievably, I'm still playing skyrim. Moreso, I've still never completed it.

I've got no fucking money :bairn

On the plus side I have some uninstalled games from the previous sale so I could always just make a start on them. Unbelievably, I'm still playing skyrim. Moreso, I've still never completed it.

Same. I was playing it just last night. Im still finishing off Dragonborn, after that I'll have completed the main quests and all the DLC. Still got a few side quests to finish and theres a few interesting looking mods with additional quests and areas to explore :)

Only really after Metro: Last Light. Can't think of anything else that I want that I don't already have.

I cant really think of anything either. Any leaks as to what might be on sale? I have a feeling it will just be the same stuff as before