The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed that one for you.

Oh no, this thread has been a massive reminder of what I can offer that others can't, a multifaceted approach. Posters like VT and Swampy very much have a "one size fits all" approach to dealing with those who get in their way. It is extremely effective and well done, but it differs from my businesslike approach.

This was demonstrated in the last couple of days. Reynard got harshly spoken to, in a manner befitting of his own extremely personal approach, Wunfellaff got gently mocked and taken to the brink of shaken rage, and Granny Danger is essentially harmless and is a poster who has never bothered me (in a good way, as in that his posts always seem reasonable enough to me), and so he got gently brushed out of harms way.

Multifaceted. 8)

Oh no, this thread has been a massive reminder of what I can offer that others can't, a multifaceted approach. Posters like VT and Swampy very much have a "one size fits all" approach to dealing with those who get in their way. It is extremely effective and well done, but it differs from my businesslike approach.

This was demonstrated in the last couple of days. Reynard got harshly spoken to, in a manner befitting of his own extremely personal approach, Wunfellaff got gently mocked and taken to the brink of shaken rage, and Granny Danger is essentially harmless and is a poster who has never bothered me (in a good way, as in that his posts always seem reasonable enough to me), and so he got gently brushed out of harms way.

Multifaceted. 8)

Deluded Joe Kinnear style post IMO.

On Kickback, there was once a religion vs atheism thread and I posted 'if God didn't exist, who wrote the Bible?

I wasn't even trolling; I genuinely didn't expect anyone to be dim enough not to get the joke.

That some people thought I was serious gave me some valuable insight into the level of intelligence of my fellow forum users. You be the judges of why I consider this anecdote to be relevant here and now. #reminiscing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Ad lib wrote the bible.

Didn't expect anyone to work it out so quickly. #impressive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest The Phoenix

One size all fits response!

Have you turned into G-Man?

xbl, I would VERY STRONGLY ADVISE you to read and keep reading your post until the penny drops.

Guest The Phoenix

The penny just dropped. :(

Its been a long day!

ETA, I'm going to leave the original post unedited as a monument to my stupidity.

It's hard being multifaceted.

Archived