The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

What did I say that was so deeply personal that it hurt your sensitive little feelings?

Eh, up, a classic XBL trick; moving the goalposts. Why have "deeply personal" and "hurt feelings" suddenly come into the fray?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to take ownership, mhak, it's not a perceived anger issue, it's an actual anger issue, it's not a accused meltdown, it's an actual meltdown.

Still it's a step in the right direction.

You really are crazy for a comma splice, Ric.

Who on here do you think you'd beat at snooker?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Eh, up, a classic XBL trick; moving the goalposts. Why have "deeply personal" and "hurt feelings" suddenly come into the fray?

You accused me of getting personal. How exactly is that shifting the goalposts? I wanted to know what I said that you think was so personal. As you know, I kept things business, even in the dark years when I was a lone battler against the might of the clique. Why would I go personal?

You accused me of getting personal.

Yes, at what point did I say "deeply personal" or that you had "hurt my feelings"?

How exactly is that shifting the goalposts?

You know exactly what it is as you have just indulged in it.

As you know, I kept things business, even in the dark years when I was a lone battler against the might of the clique.

Oh, you brave little soldier you....

Yes, at what point did I say "deeply personal" or that you had "hurt my feelings"?

You know exactly what it is as you have just indulged in it.

Oh, you brave little soldier you....

So just to clarify. You claim I "got personal", despite having no evidence to show for it. If you have some evidence, by all means go ahead.

So just to clarify. You claim I "got personal", despite having no evidence to show for it. If you have some evidence, by all means go ahead.

Well one would suggest calling me a coward, and assuming that I posted in some manner purely because the football club I support was aimed at the person rather than the post as, and I could be wrong here but I doubt it, posts aren't capable of showing cowardice or allegiance to a team, that tends to be the remit of the poster.

These are cases of you getting personal, there simply isn't any other way to describe it. Did these comments bother me? No of course not, but are they personal? Of course they are.

Folk seem to find it far too easy to find excuses for people who are total creeps on here. Wunfellaff's posts on here portray him as a genuinely unpleasant individual with numerous seriously warped views. I have never met or conversed with him in real life, and have no intention to do so because I generally make a habit of avoiding such people. The same applied to Kilt. He stalked female posters on here and yet some people were happy to laugh it off as some quirk of his character.

I'm not going to tiptoe around calling people out on such behaviour just in case they might have some sort of underlying issue causing them to post and/or behave in such a creepy manner.

Well one would suggest calling me a coward, and assuming that I posted in some manner purely because the football club I support was aimed at the person rather than the post as, and I could be wrong here but I doubt it, posts aren't capable of showing cowardice or allegiance to a team, that tends to be the remit of the poster.

These are cases of you getting personal, there simply isn't any other way to describe it. Did these comments bother me? No of course not, but are they personal? Of course they are.

I have no idea of what you are like in real life, but those posts came across as pretty cowardly. And that particular style of cowardice with regard to independence seems to be replicated across the posts of many St. Mirren fans on here. You've described mhak's posts on this thread as being emotional (rage etc.), so why is it that posts can show rage, but not cowardice?

As you know, I've agree with you on many other issues, your views on that one issue (independence) don't colour my views of your posts on other issues. Always business.

I have no idea of what you are like in real life, but those posts came across as pretty cowardly.

Stop trying to wriggle out of it, you never claimed the post was cowardly you claimed I was a coward.

So therefore, you are just another coward.

How you can try and spin that as anything other than personal I really don't know. I'm sure you will try, and fair play to you Cnut.

Do I need to say that this doesn't bother me? I probably do if only to counter any comments that it does. You claimed you weren't personal, that quote demonstrates you are. Case closed.

Stop trying to wriggle out of it, you never claimed the post was cowardly you claimed I was a coward.

How you can try and spin that as anything other than personal I really don't know. I'm sure you will try, and fair play to you Cnut.

I've never met you. I've never spoken to you off this site. How would I know if you are a coward or not? I can only go by the content of your posts, and that is all I judge.

I've never met you. I've never spoken to you off this site. How would I know if you are a coward or not? I can only go by the content of your posts, and that is all I judge.

So is calling someone a coward being personal or not? Do you hold a different definition of the word "personal" to everyone else? It's clear you misjudged cognitive dissonance so it's not beyond the realms of possibility you think personal means something else.

Just a tip, you don't need to have met someone make a personal comment about them.

So is calling someone a coward being personal or not? Do you hold a different definition of the word "personal" to everyone else? It's clear you misjudged cognitive dissonance so it's not beyond the realms of possibility you think personal means something else.

Just a tip, you don't need to have met someone make a personal comment about them.

Your posts on independence came across as pretty cowardly, yes. I wouldn't say it is personal to point this out though. After all, you may have sensible views on this matter in real life. But purely based on your posts about independence, then yes, they come across as cowardly. However, that isn't to say that you come across as a coward on all issues. Which is why it isn't personal. Its an issue specific observation based on your posts on one topic.

Who would have thought you would get so worked up about it?

Your posts on independence came across as pretty cowardly, yes.

Stop wriggling. You claimed I was a coward not that the post was cowardly.

Now is that personal or not, or are you going to continue to deflect in a hope that this simple question goes away?

Stop wriggling. You claimed I was a coward not that the post was cowardly.

Now is that personal or not, or are you going to continue to deflect in a hope that this simple question goes away?

Not at all. For the millionth time, I don't think my comments on your views on independence were personal. How many times to I need to repeat this before you stop accusing me of deflection?

Was it personal?

No.

Deflection! Was it personal?

No.

Deflection! Was it personal?

No.

Stop deflecting! Was it personal?

No.

Why are you deflecting? Was it personal?

No.

etc. etc.

Archived