The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

This in time will indeed head towards the Gold sub forum.

It could be locked just know and put there but then we are being denied of another few breakdowns

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, yes, that plus calling people bigots then calling people 'girls'. Nothing like casual sexism to mark out the right-on members of society.

I'm basically on your side but I'm not comfortable with the idea that everyone with a mental disorder lacks the mental aptitude to defend themselves.

Yeah I have over emphasised on my description a there due to being seething about a rather infuriating topic, my apologies.

U wot m8? I can't think of anu topic less worthy of discussion than who'd win a fight between two people on a forum who've never met each other. You seem angry today. Have you once again been forced to sit meekly behind the wheel of your taxi while your passengers behaved offensively? Soz if so.#prayforayrmad Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I don't sit in a taxi and I'm as cool as a cucumber, just because you forget this is a football forum on the internet doesn't mean everyone else is being personal.

Yeah I have over emphasised on my description a there due to being seething about a rather infuriating topic, my apologies.

Group hug m8 #notreallytho

I don't sit in a taxi and I'm as cool as a cucumber, just because you forget this is a football forum on the internet doesn't mean everyone else is being personal.

"Calmer than you are"

Aye that's just a wee slip up on his part but he's correct in what he says with the rest. Joking about mental health; something which StandFree does A LOT, is the lowest of the low in my opinion.

Yep. I find the amount of mental health experts on here to be quite astonishing. The forum is full of people who can instantly diagnose all kinds of mental illnesses instantly, and are qualified to be able to tell others to "seek help". Its something I'm not comfortable with, so I try not to do it myself.

Well, yes, that plus calling people bigots then calling people 'girls'. Nothing like casual sexism to mark out the right-on members of society.

Yeah, it's always great being lectured by someone calling people "bigots" when they go on to oust themselves as, well, bigots.

Nah, you're known as the fat mess who completely lost the plot for a while.

As for your reputation being stellar, VikingTON, dundeebarry, Div, Swampy, Captain Sensible, Stuart Dickson, Francesc Fabregas, craigkillie, HibeeJibee, Ron Burgundy, King Kebab, lichtieforlife, magee84, Kilt, Supras, perthshirebell, Reynard and St Sid were all deemed to have made more of a contribution to this forum than you have. That must be pretty embarrassing given your "target".

Held in lesser regard than Magee and kilt? Now that's bad for business :lol:

Really? Really? You're playing the 50 most influential posters card? You think its important? Well okay. Just to check, where were you on that list?

Yep. I find the amount of mental health experts on here to be quite astonishing. The forum is full of people who can instantly diagnose all kinds of mental illnesses instantly, and are qualified to be able to tell others to "seek help". Its something I'm not comfortable with, so I try not to do it myself.

^^^

Paranoid schizophrenic.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/135582-importedsandpitt/

Post 6.

Yes? It rather backs up my post, does it not? Even back then, I criticised those who used the "seek help" (observe the quotes and the post I'm replying to) line.

So accusing someone of paranoia isn't diagnosing a mental illness?

I wasn't on it, I only got one point. Exactly one more point than i expected. As i have already had to explain to you several times I am completely fine with it. What was it you were saying about not reading things properly? You, on the other hand :

So given that's your "target" and you scored lower than Magee and Kilt (:lol) I'd say you were an abject failure.

Unlucky.

Which is what I said before. We have different targets. I'm on a different level to you, as you yourself have admitted. And considering you can reel off so many things I've said and done, as well as a few myths, it shows that I have had quite the impact on your personal life. After all, this forum is personal to you. You do keep assuring us this is fine with you. Its nice to be such an influential figure.

Archived