The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the west house not the bongo club for a while too? Never rated that pub in any of its guises

Oh christ aye. Fucking Bongo. :lol: I got in there a couple of times when I was underage, it was quite interesting to say the least. It's re-branded many a time, much like "Boudoir" that's just up the road from it, to the side of the globe.

I liked that pub best when those older guys out of the Utility had it. I think they just called it The Ascot at that point?

Cracking little boozer and for reasons detailed above, a place you'd never see or get any trouble.

Maybe getting confused as there is a couple of "pubs on the corner" in a row up there.

You don't agree that I'm one of the smarter posters on here?

I've reported you for attempting humour

I liked that pub best when those older guys out of the Utility had it. I think they just called it The Ascot at that point?

Cracking little boozer and for reasons detailed above, a place you'd never see or get any trouble.

Maybe getting confused as there is a couple of "pubs on the corner" in a row up there.

When it was the Bongo Club there was a few utility guys still kicking about there. Completely different kettle of fish now though.

"Boudoir" is on the corner of the lane that leads to the nursery/primary school? I think anyway. It has a horrible yellow facade.

Not really. I've yet to see anything that would put you in that category. You thought a bird in a nightclub was your property just because you bought her a drink ffs, that's Philpy levels of stupidity :lol:

But aye, you keep on believing that everyone on here sees you as some sort of wistful sage while the rest of us know you as a crisp munching psychopath.

#believe

I suppose that is only to be expected. I expect the ants think they are the smartest species they know about too.

It's fucking odd isn't it? I've never had a pizza or pasta out of there. I've only sampled their baguettes which are, like I've said, fabulous.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Will definitely make an effort to get one of their baguettes on the way home from work, better be fucking good now I have my hopes up.

On the totally on-topic subject of bars in that area, Globe bar is one of my favourite bars in Dundee, Tally's can be alright as well and of the times I've visited Boudoir it's been at the unfortunate same time as the university rugby or football clubs which has put me off. The west house did, or still does have 'Eating and drinking establishment' painted on it.

The West House is clearly trying to aim for the ever growing West End hipster fraternity.

It's not quite far enough up the Perth Road to truly be a success though I don't think. Dundeebarry would have probably loved it had he not moved through to Glasgow to be a hipster through there these days.

Will definitely make an effort to get one of their baguettes on the way home from work, better be fucking good now I have my hopes up.

You won't be disappointed.

Is this seriously what you call being "quick-minded"? :(

Thats my point. Its beyond your comprehension. You can only work within the parameters of your apparent limitations (unless your posts are deliberate sandbagging). So therefore, I don't attach any blame.

You wanted personal did you not?

Your images don't hide your Audley eye.

For someone who doesn't like it when I post images, you don't half talk about them a lot.

I'm not all that concerned by your opinion on my physical attractiveness or lack thereof, teebs. #soz

For someone who doesn't like it when I post images, you don't half talk about them a lot.

I'm not all that concerned by your opinion on my physical attractiveness or lack thereof, teebs. #soz

We've not seen any in a while. :(

Archived