The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Best post of the thread.

Would you believe it's run by Portuguese guys? They do amazing baguettes and the cajun chicken is to die for.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I... I don't want to die for cajun chicken :unsure2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I... I don't want to die for cajun chicken :unsure2:

:lol:

Best post by Hoopy ever. You're growing on me.

Personally, however, I'd defs die for chicken. #protein #gainz #swole #nandos #grr

Please do us all a favour then.

Depends what you're wanting done. If it's anything to do with plumbing Magee's your man

Always walk past 'La Baguette' to get to my uni classes. Never been inside, because it's called 'La Baguette'.

Go in. As a fellow Doss member I'd only recommend Doss places. It is Doss.

Depends what you're wanting done. If it's anything to do with plumbing Magee's your man

Funnily enough I can install a mean telephone line. Probably the only truly "handy" favour I can do.

To use one of the guys he plagiarises the most off here.

His is the worst case of scrambling for relevance I have ever seen in my fucking life.

He pops up every now and again wielding someone elses attempts at a putdown hoping to f**k that his peers notice him, accept him, and let him play in their sand pit. He has never managed to use a single line of patter he could call his own in any of his posts. A complete fucking washout of a poster.

A brisk walk this morning?

Last night I done the Perth Mile. My mate was so hammered by the time we made it to The Tavern he went into the womans toilets, and started falling over everything and when we made it to the Auld Hoose he wasn't allowed in. Yet even he should be less embarrassed than some people on this thread. End it matty, end it now

Last night I done the Perth Mile. My mate was so hammered by the time we made it to The Tavern he went into the womans toilets, and started falling over everything and when we made it to the Auld Hoose he wasn't allowed in. Yet even he should be less embarrassed than some people on this thread. End it matty, end it now

Why?

It's showing up quite a few sadsacs.

Why?

It's showing up quite a few sadsacs.

Your sig is more embarrassing than him for starters

And ending it before it gets locked, or reaches the stage that things get deleted would maintain all this incredible cringeyness forever

La Baguette is the fucking bizzomb.

It was great when thet auld wifie had it before and it was originally called The Sandwich Shop.

I might pop in for a cajun chicken and cheese panini. Sterving.

Your sig is more embarrassing than him for starters

And ending it before it gets locked, or reaches the stage that things get deleted would maintain all this incredible cringeyness forever

Only if you don't do sarcasm.

Only if you don't do sarcasm.

This thread has shown that anything on the Internet should be taken in the most serious manner possible. Forums have no use of humour

This thread has shown that anything on the Internet should be taken in the most serious manner possible. Forums have no use of humour

I know your being facetious but this thread is the one of the best examples I've seen of why we should all treat P&B as being a bit of time filling/wasting fun. The fact that some people take themselves seriously is bad enough; the fact that they expect others to take them seriously is fucking tragic.

I know your being facetious but this thread is the one of the best examples I've seen of why we should all treat P&B as being a bit of time filling/wasting fun. The fact that some people take themselves seriously is bad enough; the fact that they expect others to take them seriously is fucking tragic.

It's the Columbo affect.

I disagree. This thread proves we should take this site more serious, I know that you don't particularly care what people think of you and just post whatever you want. But I recommend you change this mindset and instantly try and fit in a with a clique of any description, and conform to the serious nature of posting this site deserves

It's the Columbo affect.

Columbo was shit. Anyone who mentions Columbo in a post should be shot, strangled and hung. They should also have their P&B membership revoked for life.

Archived