The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the threads you start are indicative of what you consider relevant, interesting and humourous, I'm pretty glad about that tbh.

Really? You're still wheeling out this one?

I'd have said you can do better than that, but clearly you can't.

And this from a poster who had a pop at jumping in on what others say. Woeful.

One day there may be a time when every poster on P&B lives together on this forum in peace and harmony.

That day is a long way away though

Really? You're still wheeling out this one?

I'd have said you can do better than that, but clearly you can't.

And this from a poster who had a pop at jumping in on what others say. Woeful.

What am I "wheeling out"?

Starting shite threads is the only thing I really associate you with. I don't necessarily dislike you, but you're just not a very interesting poster. I've never read a post of yours and felt that it added anything to the forum. You're certainly not the only one to fall into that category - indeed there are loads of folk on here who are probably even worse than you for it.

Yet you've been shown up as a hypocrite and a liar a few pages ago and also as a misogynistic psychopath in the past. Also your cringeworthy attempts at wit and humour. Probably shouldn't mention that you're a fat mess too but I will as I know how much you enjoy it. Superior indeed, eh? :lol:

How you can possibly claim to be superior to anyone is incredible. You're so utterly tedious and boring yet you just don't see it. Why is that?

Look at you though, its personal dig after personal dig. You have to rely on ancient jokes about my appearance, and of course you bring up stuff from deep in the past and put a personal slant on it. But what does that say about you? It indicates someone who can't keep his posts out of the gutter. I can't recall a single memorable thing you've done on here apart from stamp your feet about aliases and make angry personal comments about people.

As you said yourself, you don't belong at the same level as me. You're an angry spectator. Frankly, I'm doing you a favour giving you this much airtime, and you really, really aren't making the most of it. Very poor show all round.

What am I "wheeling out"?

Starting shite threads is the only thing I really associate you with. I don't necessarily dislike you, but you're just not a very interesting poster. I've never read a post of yours and felt that it added anything to the forum. You're certainly not the only one to fall into that category - indeed there are loads of folk on here who are probably even worse than you for it.

Whether you like me or not does not faze me in the slightest.

What you are "wheeling out" is this tired old nonsense about thread starting. Have a quick look and see when the last thread I started on General Nonsense was.

On that topic, my "The Universe" thread is a thing of beauty and features many valuable contributions from a veritable plethora of P&Bers. Have a look at it, it may lift the interminable grumpiness that permeates each and every post I see you make.

It's difficult to express in words the depth of the contempt I feel towards you at this point (srs).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Surely calling some a coward and emphasizing it's personal is worthy of far more contempt, all the moreso when you've tamely accepted you're a slapabout and the coward wouldn't see you in his way.

As I said earlier fighting's a mugs game, being a hardman is not an aspiration for me, too dangerous.

Whether you like me or not does not faze me in the slightest.

What you are "wheeling out" is this tired old nonsense about thread starting. Have a quick look and see when the last thread I started on General Nonsense was.

On that topic, my "The Universe" thread is a thing of beauty and features many valuable contributions from a veritable plethora of P&Bers. Have a look at it, it may lift the interminable grumpiness that permeates each and every post I see you make.

It doesn't matter when you last started a thread on GN. You used to do it all the time and now that's what I associate you with. If at some point you develop the ability to be interesting and start posting interesting stuff, I will probably change that association, but until you do the "Confidemus = shite thread starter" association will remain.

Has xbl just basically morphed into Supras?

Look at you though, its personal dig after personal dig. You have to rely on ancient jokes about my appearance, and of course you bring up stuff from deep in the past and put a personal slant on it. But what does that say about you? It indicates someone who can't keep his posts out of the gutter. I can't recall a single memorable thing you've done on here apart from stamp your feet about aliases and make angry personal comments about people.

As you said yourself, you don't belong at the same level as me. You're an angry spectator. Frankly, I'm doing you a favour giving you this much airtime, and you really, really aren't making the most of it. Very poor show all round.

Yup :lol:

It doesn't matter when you last started a thread on GN. You used to do it all the time and now that's what I associate you with. If at some point you develop the ability to be interesting and start posting interesting stuff, I will probably change that association, but until you do the "Confidemus = shite thread starter" association will remain.

Fair enough x

To be fair to xbl, although there's always been similarities to Supras in his unrelenting assaults to cover his tracks, he normally manages this easily enough with a side portion of ready wit thrown in - something Supras will never have. This weekend, however, has been an utter nightmare for the lad. I'm sure he'll pull through though.

Surely calling some a coward and emphasizing it's personal is worthy of far more contempt, all the moreso when you've tamely accepted you're a slapabout and the coward wouldn't see you in his way.

As I said earlier fighting's a mugs game, being a hardman is not an aspiration for me, too dangerous.

U wot m8?

I can't think of anu topic less worthy of discussion than who'd win a fight between two people on a forum who've never met each other.

You seem angry today. Have you once again been forced to sit meekly behind the wheel of your taxi while your passengers behaved offensively? Soz if so.#prayforayrmad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived