The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

No, m8.

On a less boring topic I basically agree with peel re. mental illness but if he genuinely works and studies in the industry then he should probably learn the difference between mental illness and mental disability. His passion is certainly commendable, though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Cheers mhak, you have been growing on me as a poster recently (When posting seriously and dropping the Dece patter).

As for the last point, The recognition and understanding of mental health conditions has changed over time and across cultures, and there are still variations in the definition, assessment, and classification of mental orders, although standard guideline criteria are widely accepted.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What accounts were they? I seem to remember you saying this was your only account and you weren't an alias.

Clearly others think differently. Who was the person who decided that the styles didn't match, and had they read as much of your posts as those who are claiming you are Savo?

I've made no attempt to hide the fact I've had previous accounts, apart from once as a joke which I thought nobody had taken seriously. It's fairly well know I've had previous accounts

And it was a while ago, but I remember people saying I'm a more mature poster than him. Which I find unbelievable but I never really came across his posts so couldn't tell. You've been here a while anyway, was Savo not outed as a guy called Gareth?

Remember when everyone said that Granny Danger was Savo? Randomguy is not Savo. I'm pretty confident about that.

As well you should be, it seems to be because I'm a St Johnstone fan

This thread sums up everything that is wrong with p&b. a bunch of idiots trying to point score and get more "greenies" by trying to be better than everyone else, when quite frankly, they ain't. If I was in a pub and I heard arguments like the ones on this car crash of a thread, I'd get up and leave, that's how embarrassing and cringeworthy it's got.

This thread sums up everything that is wrong with p&b. a bunch of idiots trying to point score and get more "greenies" by trying to be better than everyone else, when quite frankly, they ain't. If I was in a pub and I heard arguments like the ones on this car crash of a thread, I'd get up and leave, that's how embarrassing and cringeworthy it's got.

Get your round in first ye tight b*****d.

I've made no attempt to hide the fact I've had previous accounts, apart from once as a joke which I thought nobody had taken seriously. It's fairly well know I've had previous accounts

And it was a while ago, but I remember people saying I'm a more mature poster than him. Which I find unbelievable but I never really came across his posts so couldn't tell. You've been here a while anyway, was Savo not outed as a guy called Gareth?

So what were those other accounts? And who was it that decided the styles were different? It's clearly your prerogative to answer, I only ask because you mentioned it in the first place. If it makes you feel any more secure, I don't care if you are Savo or not.

Well, not really, no.

I'd suggest a large portion of what has been posted on here is done so in jest and the over dramatisation by certain posters is done so for a laugh. Reading far too much into it IMO.

If I was in a pub and I heard arguments like the ones on this car crash of a thread, I'd get up and leave, that's how embarrassing and cringeworthy it's got.

You would leave because other people were talking, in a private conversation, that you weren't part of, but yet you made a point of listening to?

Hmm...

Randomguy is not Savo btw.

Yeah, but what were his previous accounts, and who was this person that made the decision? That's the meat in this pie... ;)

So instead of getting up and leaving the thread you read it and post in it?

I was going to say it looks like xbl has finally taken some of the advice given to him and left the thread but he's still here :(

His imaginary reputation is intact though, yes sir :lol:

Ah, welcome back! I thought you'd left out of shame.

So what were those other accounts? And who was it that decided the styles were different? It's clearly your prerogative to answer, I only ask because you mentioned it in the first place. If it makes you feel any more secure, I don't care if you are Savo or not.

I pretty much answered both these questions in the last post

I pretty much answered both these questions in the last post

No, you clearly didn't. Don't do an XBL.

You said you had previous accounts. What were they?

You said someone had decided there was no similarity in styles. Who was that?

I'd suggest a large portion of what has been posted on here is done so in jest and the over dramatisation by certain posters is done so for a laugh.

That'll be the fourth wall fully breached now.

No, you clearly didn't. Don't do an XBL.

You said you had previous accounts. What were they?

You said someone had decided there was no similarity in styles. Who was that?

My last account was The Troll, and before that was RandomGuy

And I can't remember, it was a while ago. But it was in the same thread as the on the Mods confirmed I have a different IP. I've no desire to try and find it as it would probably take all night. I do realise we must have a similar style considering I've had these constant accusations since I joined, but I do remember some people saying we had different styles

No no, I wasn't the one being advised to leave by other posters for looking like an absolute fanny. You were, yet here you are. Kinda sums you up tbh, in your own head you think this all looks good for you while everyone else watches on through their fingers.

So, back to the question, do you stand by your claim that the post Jimmy quoted (which he has since agreed with me) showed me to be a hypocrite because I used the word "paranoid"? Or are you going to admit that this was a bit desperate by you?

Edited, typo.

This thread sums up everything that is wrong with p&b. a bunch of idiots trying to point score and get more "greenies" by trying to be better than everyone else,

All that's missing is someone trying to impress the others by wriggling about on a pish-stained floor.

My last account was The Troll, and before that was RandomGuy

And I can't remember, it was a while ago. But it was in the same thread as the on the Mods confirmed I have a different IP. I've no desire to try and find it as it would probably take all night. I do realise we must have a similar style considering I've had these constant accusations since I joined, but I do remember some people saying we had different styles

Fair enough, and thank you for answering. It was out of mere curiosity that I asked and not some sort of trolling trap.

If only some on this site had the fortitude to back up a comment with a straight answer.

Both post-Savo, curiously enough...

I'm just saying!

Another excuse for a long awaited GIF! The curious owl GIF

186.gif

Archived