The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zing!

Now, ruggys post may well be in jest, im pretty confident it is, but it is a good example of what serious posts are like. Flagging up sexism is instantly interpreted as "trying to get in her pants".

Enigma brought up some pretty conclusive evidence. Or did she "ask for it"?

It absolutely was in jest. Seems to have touched a wee nerve though :(

Not been on that since 2005, though it also is why as Adam referred to earlier in the thread, I had discussions wae him re my then isle abode.

It didn't have a postcode and I had to use the nearest mainland one, presumably as the isle "officially" had no population for years.

Is that you Crusoe?

It absolutely was in jest. Seems to have touched a wee nerve though :(

Perhaps took it a bit seriously but couldn't help myself. I see yon Lexi got there before me though. Snap.

Perhaps took it a bit seriously but couldn't help myself. I see yon Lexi got there before me though. Snap.

Lexi's an irrelevance. You're a decent sort, I was hoping you'd take it in the spirit intended.

As I said, I've taken responsibility for that particular drunken post of fail many years back, as I'm sure you know, given that you're so obsessed. Constantly bringing it up says much more about you than it does about me, so I have no intention of answering to your frantic slaverings.

Got to say Xbl has a point. He accepted that was out of line (and out of character tbh) and left it at that.

The post was years ago and posted in the silly early hours where drinkers bravado played a large part of it.

To continue to go on about it after he's put his hands up to it is a bit shit.

I honestly don't know, I wasn't on Pie& Bovril at the time. The last point was more of a (terribly made) point about society in general.

I think there are definitely crosses men have to bear that might not apply so much to women, but I'm not sure this is one of them... but it's down to perception, I guess.

'I have no evidence for my assertions, so lets sweep them under the carpet and pretend it didn't happen' type post IMO.

1. In what parallel universe does the name 'KKKara' refer to either a poster's weight or gender?

2. In what ways did mockery of KKKara's Moomin features receive disproportionate or strictly gender abusive comments, by comparison to say, JamboMikey's self-posted pictures? Was JamboMikey the victim of P&B's sexist environment, or does it only apply when you think there's a high horse worth mounting?

Btw those questions are aimed at the general audience, as I very much doubt you have the capacity to handle more than one idea at the same time.

1. I never said anything about her nickname being a reference to her weight.

Very poor trolling from P&Bs Most influential poster EVER!

2. She was asked to get her tits out and various other sexist slurs which Enigma has now quoted.

I never seen anyone asking JamboMickey to get his cock out etc etc.

Poor troll number 2.

Troll number 3 was just plain shite, I would expect better from P&Bs número UNO.

I have no problem with people ripping the piss out of each other, the bigger the slagging the better IMO but when it comes to hypocrites on their high horse blatantly labelling others as bigots at every opportunity without good reason, then they go on to try and defend themselves ( or keep very quiet )for sexism or bullying is pathetic.

Lexi's an irrelevance. You're a decent sort, I was hoping you'd take it in the spirit intended.

Yeah, overreaction on my part. I'm in a bit of an irritable mood today. This ear infection's a c**t and I didn't get a good sleep last night. I'm sure you'll excuse me.

Yeah, overreaction on my part. I'm in a bit of an irritable mood today. This ear infection's a c**t and I didn't get a good sleep last night. I'm sure you'll excuse me.

Absolutely.

Archived