The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

I really don't think that making macabre predictions equates to high-fiving your Dad because a building collapsed.

Giving a massacre in Sri Lanka little attention is not the same thing as actively celebrating such an event either, btw.

Absolutely astounding that this has to stated.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry - I've checked back and you only said you 'cheered the footage of the towers collapsing' and 'I remember us laughing and celebrating because the Americans finally got hit' - not exactly a major leap to say 'high-fiving' but you're correct that you didn't say that.

And of course Maggie dying is different - people had an active reason to hate her. She wasn't just a random office worker, or a fireman, or a police officer who happened to be of a certain nationality (or not, given the heteregeneity in the WTC).

And I stand by it. I have a very anti American family and it seems my schoolmates weren't exactly fans either. Taste of their own medicine.

And I stand by it. I have a very anti American family and it seems my schoolmates weren't exactly fans either. Taste of their own medicine.

Well I suppose that is up to you, but I consider that to be incredibly bigoted and callous, and also very surprising because I've generally found you to be quite fair and reasonable on other topics in the past.

That's a rather optimistic use of the word "pretty".

"Murine" would be more apt, I feel. 

Are you not supposed to have, and I quote, 'lost interest' in me? If I was beige like you, what I'd do here would be accuse you of being obsessed with me. Luckily, I'm fluorescent. #ohconfidemus

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Aww, look at the shrinking wee violent. I assume you're equally horrified when there is a disaster somewhere, and people instantly start posting up jokes about it?

FWIW Any global disaster that occurs I do feel genuinely sad, but that's because religions who profess that it's all part of God's plan/God's will do not show an ounce of sympathy.

Are you not supposed to have, and I quote, 'lost interest' in me? If I was beige like you, what I'd do here would be accuse you of being obsessed with me. Luckily, I'm fluorescent. #ohconfidemus

Generally you are quite boring yeah, but when you make a ridiculous statement, such as claiming to have a "pretty" face, I feel I must respond.

You're not only short, you're exceptionally plain looking.

That is all.

:)

Well I suppose that is up to you, but I consider that to be incredibly bigoted and callous, and also very surprising because I've generally found you to be quite fair and reasonable on other topics in the past.

I've matured with age, slightly, but I'm still pretty damn callous. I mean this was back when I was 16. Obviously, if it happened now, I would be slightly less enthusiastic, but tbh, unless I knew anyone personally affected by it, it wouldn't really bother me.

Generally you are quite boring yeah, but when you make a ridiculous statement, such as claiming to have a "pretty" face, I feel I must respond.

You're the hero P&b deserves, but not the one it needs right now. #ohconfidemus

As in "flourescent tube".

You're the hero P&b deserves, but not the one it needs right now. #ohconfidemus

Just as long as you remember, I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I don't visit this part of the site very often and I'm not as up to speed with you as other folk seem to be - any chance of filling me in as to why your family is 'anti American' :huh:

Can folk stop trying to make Xbl feel bad about the 9/11 stuff?

He's stated that he couldn't give a f**k a few times now but you dirty dogs just won't give up the bone.

Some folk don't conform to what is perceived as normal. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing but one thing is for certain: P&B posters aren't going to change anyone's deep rooted beliefs.

Stop being boring c***s chasing Xbl around to try and make him look daft. He does it voluntarily. :P

Post funny stuff for others' amusement instead of trying to change the world via a Scottish football forum.

Cheers.

I don't visit this part of the site very often and I'm not as up to speed with you as other folk seem to be - any chance of filling me in as to why your family is 'anti American' :huh:

Anyone who is anti an entire country is a fucking idiot, let's be honest.

xbl's family sound like utter morons.

None whatsoever.

I've matured with age, slightly, but I'm still pretty damn callous. I mean this was back when I was 16. Obviously, if it happened now, I would be slightly less enthusiastic, but tbh, unless I knew anyone personally affected by it, it wouldn't really bother me.

You clearly were bothered, otherwise you wouldn't have celebrated mass murder like a mindless idiot.

You clearly were bothered, otherwise you wouldn't have celebrated mass murder like a mindless idiot.

Actually, I celebrated it like watching a particularly good disaster movie. Its a bit like the best bit in Titanic. You know when the boat is tilted, the guy loses his grip, and then he falls and dings off the funnel? That never fails to raise a cheer. Same basis.

Archived