The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Why bring "team" into it.....

Going down that road , most Killie fans are coppers or coppers sons with a big dead team.

Motherwell the same with the caveat of the other side of the coppers.

What does "big dead team" even mean?

Your sentences are like clues in the Daily Sport cryptic crossword.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does "big dead team" even mean?

Your sentences are like clues in the Daily Sport cryptic crossword.

Jeekers you're dense....

You are a bun.

For the record, I am older than XBL, I was on day off that Tuesday in 2001, saw the first plane hit whilst in the house and 20 mins later was in the pub cheering on the second.

And whose house was it you were burglarizing?

Imagine having such a sad life that you have to use the deaths of thousands of innocent people to seek attention on a football forum.

Also, pretty funny to see XBL slagging anyone for any kind of discrimination given his disgusting generalistations about the entire Muslim faith.

For the record as most of the hand wringers would've been ten at the time.....

I went to the pub straight off the bat and the reactions were "oof" "get in there" and "lol".

Following day at work with a decent cross demograph of staff and it was "a craft knife ?"

I'm not going to let a shitty revisionism of what people thought at the time by primary schoolers.

Not everyone loves the yanks.

Can't be arsed trawling after divs meltdown to reply to whoever asked XBL why his dad/family was anti American.

The inference was he should be pro American . Wut.

For the record, I am older than XBL, I was on day off that Tuesday in 2001, saw the first plane hit whilst in the house and 20 mins later was in the pub cheering on the second.

Even though it was me that twigged the magee84 connection, my gripe was he denied it. Tit.

Bunch of yank lovers - gtf.

Make your convictions and defend them.

Terrible, terrible, post Wunf. :(

Imagine having such a sad life that you have to use the deaths of thousands of innocent people to seek attention on a football forum.

Also, pretty funny to see XBL slagging anyone for any kind of discrimination given his disgusting generalistations about the entire Muslim faith.

Over 5000 civilians have died in Iraq this year, .......how long ago was the "war" won ?

I went to the pub straight off the bat and the reactions were "oof" "get in there" and "lol".

Following day at work with a decent cross demograph of staff and it was "a craft knife ?"

I'm not going to let a shitty revisionism of what people thought at the time by primary schoolers.

I was at work and everyone in my office, to a man, was shocked into silence.

Remember the people falling from the skyscrapers?

Not fake grief, not sensationalism, just shocked into silence.

He's asking the legitimate question as to why we are all expected to be pro-American in our views.

FFS.

Not cheering the deaths of thousands of innocent people of many nationalities on American soil does not make you 'pro-american'. :1eye

I was at work and everyone in my office, to a man, was shocked into silence.

Remember the people falling from the skyscrapers?

Not fake grief, not sensationalism, just shocked into silence.

Ditto.

Terrible, terrible, post Wunf. :(

Tuff. There was nuclear weapons stored at a yank base within 2 miles of my house that I was born in since the 50's. feck them. Imperialist barstewards.

Did you have a wee jive after Pearl Harbour?

TORA, TORA, TORA!

Tuff. There was nuclear weapons stored at a yank base within 2 miles of my house that I was born in since the 50's. feck them. Imperialist barstewards.

You, sir, are a c**t.

FFS.

Not cheering the deaths of thousands of innocent people of many nationalities on American soil does not make you 'pro-american'. :1eye

If you worked in the twin towers you would be pro American :1eye

Archived