The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 - HB

A poster who goes through stages of like/dislike too me. I used too dislike him when I first joined because he was a complete pleb but then he got decent, but see recently when him and Supras basically ruined the misc football for about 6 months he can go and take a run and jump now. I'm glad Pressley was the manager of your dirty club, you personally deserved him! He's basically like reynard that he dislikes his own club and it's quite annoying, and it's clearly done for attention. I don't really know if he's ever done anything of note on p&b because I don't take complete notice in his posts unless they're in misc fitba or 1st div chatter, so yeah...

15 - HB

A poster who goes through stages of like/dislike too me. I used too dislike him when I first joined because he was a complete pleb but then he got decent, but see recently when him and Supras basically ruined the misc football for about 6 months he can go and take a run and jump now. I'm glad Pressley was the manager of your dirty club, you personally deserved him! He's basically like reynard that he dislikes his own club and it's quite annoying, and it's clearly done for attention. I don't really know if he's ever done anything of note on p&b because I don't take complete notice in his posts unless they're in misc fitba or 1st div chatter, so yeah...

yourself

You saved me from actually having to make the choice by posting before I did, if you'd held on for 2 minutes I'd be dead by now

Anyway... Another tiresome drone who I won't name directly (starts with Su and ends with perCaleyGoBallistic) prattled on about middle age posters AGAIN. When, on P&B anyway, are you classed as being middle aged?

It'd be nice to post on this thread without you responding to me.

Everyone has their own personal definition. I would say 35-40+. Be sure to let us know when you qualify.

>_>

Sent from my C5303 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Blame the Clyde fans, they wanted one at a time.

Now as we have both had John Brown as our manager we are basically the same team and I will listen to their words of advice.

Deal wi it

Seeing as you're now taking advice from Clyde fans, I think the most annoying way to announce the remaining candidates is as follows:

List them one at a time, but just give the ranking and the description, not the username. Leave it a couple of pages/days/years of posters seething and saying "I bet that's you who he is describing", "no, it's you", "your mum", and other such devastating witticisms, before revealing the username to match the description.

Repeat with all the other rankings.

Seeing as you're now taking advice from Clyde fans, I think the most annoying way to announce the remaining candidates is as follows:

List them one at a time, but just give the ranking and the description, not the username. Leave it a couple of pages/days/years of posters seething and saying "I bet that's you who he is describing", "no, it's you", "your mum", and other such devastating witticisms, before revealing the username to match the description.

This is a pretty decent idea tbh. Might do it in the top 10. Especially as emotions will be running high

This will end well

Archived