The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Another desperate, failed effort at impressing me, even though you've actually landed a 'freelance' (snigger) role even Tam Cowan can handle. Fat b*****ds talking about how good their food is... truly a page-turner for the masses.

#welljel #umadbro

f**k sake, if the guy is happy enough what he's doing, then so be it, what's the big deal?? And who says he is trying to impress you?? You seem to like finding flaws in other people's lives or careers, just because your own life is (allegedly) better than everyone else's. you are no better than anyone else on here at the end of the day.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch. Of course you having a mental list of p and b worthies would be another example of you not taking this forum seriously in the slightest.

I have a mental list, you are now on it.

f**k sake, if the guy is happy enough what he's doing, then so be it, what's the big deal?? And who says he is trying to impress you?? You seem to like finding flaws in other people's lives or careers, just because your own life is (allegedly) better than everyone else's. you are no better than anyone else on here at the end of the day.

Don't do it philpy, don't do it

Why do you care so much? Serious question.

It's just dragged on for so long I just want to see the end results.I don't particularly care so much about it.I'm not bothered who the last 15 names are-no affiliation or animosity to anyone on this board.If somebody at work starts something then leaves it half finished it really annoys me.This thread has brought out that seem feeling.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

This is the classic 'oh, Philpy' moment. I think he seems like he's basically a decent guy, but he really isn't suited to this kind of environment.

Oh, Philpy. :(

This is the classic 'oh, Philpy' moment. I think he seems like he's basically a decent guy, but he really isn't suited to this kind of environment.

Oh, Philpy. :(

I agree with "New mhak"

Philpy is too nice for P&B.

f**k off Philpy!!

:)

f**k sake, if the guy is happy enough what he's doing, then so be it, what's the big deal?? And who says he is trying to impress you??

Given Big Gus dredged up his 'freelance' role of going from one Dundee kebab house to another, to demonstrate how unconcerned he was about my comments, it's fairly obvious that he was aiming to use this role to impress. He failed.

Not the first time you've careered straight into a discussion that you weren't clever enough to understand and made a c**t of yourself in the process.

#ohphilpy

You seem to like finding flaws in other people's lives or careers, just because your own life is (allegedly) better than everyone else's. you are no better than anyone else on here at the end of the day.

I can certainly see why you'd like to pretend that we're (presumably, all) social equals on this site, but you're fooling absolutely no-one.

#unlucks #zeropointer

Hello everybody, how are you all today? Who would like the next 5 posters?

9.30pm and your wish will be fulfilled

God bless

Hello everybody, how are you all today? Who would like the next 5 posters?

9.30pm and your wish will be fulfilled

God bless

Archived