The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granny Danger being voted onto this list would be a travesty, he is clearly one of the best posters on the site when it comes to football.

The pure epitome of trying too hard in one sentence.

Granny Danger being voted onto this list would be a travesty, he is clearly one of the best posters on the site when it comes to football.

And im the prince of india

Without a doubt

I honestly think in a football debate, Granny D would send you away whimpering, your 'LAD' one-liners would only carry you so far before you were crushed.

Without a doubt

I honestly think in a football debate, Granny D would send you away whimpering, your 'LAD' one-liners would only carry you so far before you were crushed.

Thankfully you dont decide these things

Knowledge of football doesn't make him immune from being on the worst posters list. I'm a prime example of this

The past few pages have made me realise that I under utilise the "Ignore" function on this forum.

You're staying put though Matty. Your contributions during the First Division days keep you safe.

Congratulations, as well as confirming yourself as a hypocrite cancer mocker you are also rivalling Chuckles in the brain stakes.

I forgot about you, cancer mocking is bad, but Parkinson's disease and Aids is okay?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/92591-memes/page-138#entry7554256

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/64086-random-images/page-277#entry7569134

yeah.

we've all got cancer, just some of us just wont leave it alone

Parkinson's is by it's very name here to annoy for a fekin long time. Aids? Helps recovery?

yeah.

we've all got cancer, just some of us just wont leave it alone

Parkinson's is by it's very name here to annoy for a fekin long time. Aids? Helps recovery?

LOLwut.gif

Congratulations, as well as confirming yourself as a hypocrite cancer mocker you are also rivalling Chuckles in the brain stakes.

I forgot about you, cancer mocking is bad, but Parkinson's disease and Aids is okay?

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/92591-memes/page-138#entry7554256

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/64086-random-images/page-277#entry7569134

I took two quotes from the same thread, you went looking in the NSFW forum. Very sad and the very definition of trying too hard.

Maybe I should post some of the rape jokes you've put in there.

Where the hell did this peel guy come from?

A dreadful poster.

Not a stellar contributor to the forum like yourself?

Pointless posts like the one above is the reason you cruised into my top five biggest fuds.

Matty is, without doubt, one of the most inspirational internet musicians on this forum. In addition to this, he's a Fleet boy and Top Shagger to-boot. 10/10 IMO.

We're swimming in an ocean of violins, mandolins and fiddles here — guys like Matty sometimes just need to pick up an instrument and experiment for a little while. He's like a young Jim Morrison, in many ways. I'm sorry to say this, peeeel, but it's a 'fiddle or be fiddled' sorta situation and in this instance, he's fiddle'd f**k oot ya.

Archived