The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got a bit of a cheek corrrecting grammar after fucking up one of his dynamite putdowns<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol wut

Congratulations, as well as confirming yourself as a hypocrite cancer mocker you are also rivalling Chuckles in the brain stakes.

That big a star that you felt it was necessary to have a picture of me on your computer.

Creepy.

Don't believe everything Gus tells you FFS. :lol: You'll end up having a breakdown like he did and trying to justify yourself on here. Mind you being a wannabe forum star is probably all you have going for you.

Congratulations, as well as confirming yourself as a hypocrite cancer mocker you are also rivalling Chuckles in the brain stakes.

Well done mate, tried to be point out a grammatical error, then forgets a full stop. Bigger fail than your dad's condom.

Fucking hell this thread is coughing and wheezing and shuffling along like an asthmatic pensioner.

And yes, I realise I'm contributing to the coughing and wheezing.

Aren't we all

Who would win in a square go with matty and peeeel? Personally, I think peeeel would batter this matty. 8)

Matty seems like the kind of boy who wouldn't think twice about hitting you with a traffic cone if you were giving him a brutalising.

Peeel would be one of those mental c***s who would strip down to his bare chest and start shouting and hitting himself about the head to psyche himself up.

Whoever landed the lucky punch in a windmilling session would win.

Archived