NFL Fantasy Breakaway League 13/14

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah looks a tough division. Not confident in my RB's though. Whoever get's me week 9 pretty much has a win on a plate.

I think that is my qb free week too :(

If it's us we can play for a tie? :P

Predicted to finish fifth but I'm in the division of doom too, this opening game with Jagfox could be a playoff decider already. ;)

Tie of the round :D

Definitely should be moved to a late kick off. My first four games are rough though , you, Real McCoys, Only fools and Broncos and Silvios crew.

That is some scheduled start. Would you take 2-2-0 right now?

I'm not sure Hillman will :(

The whole Hillman thing is infuriating me. Gets the nod during camp to be the #1 after supposedly tearing it up, but has fumbled in every pre-season game. Montee Ball has run the ball well, however his pass protection is poor. The only logical step now is that Moreno steps in early to take the snaps and protect Peyton.

The whole Hillman thing is infuriating me. Gets the nod during camp to be the #1 after supposedly tearing it up, but has fumbled in every pre-season game. Montee Ball has run the ball well, however his pass protection is poor. The only logical step now is that Moreno steps in early to take the snaps and protect Peyton.
It's just nerves after seeing the opposition for week one.
^ these

What’s the deal if I want to just get rid of someone? Can I just cut and choose someone from the pool of undrafted players? Does it need to be approved by the commish?

You can. No review as far as I am aware.

What’s the deal if I want to just get rid of someone? Can I just cut and choose someone from the pool of undrafted players? Does it need to be approved by the commish?

You can cut and choose anyone from the undrafted players up to a maximum of 4 currently.

When the season starts players will remain on the waiver wire for 2 days, everyone can apply for the transactions they want(unlimited) but the person with the highest waiver priority gets them.

A PM will be sent out tomorrow in association to a request I've received. Players should select one of the two options presented. Majority vote wins.

Archived