NFL Fantasy Breakaway League 13/14

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after the games yesterday I lead Mo 77.84 - 75.34. I have Vernon Davis left to play, Mo is done. 

Lets hope Big Vern does not get injured and fumbles on his first play for negative yardage.

Just sub him out just in case and play no-one at TE. Not worth the minute risk!

Cheers lads. Looking forward to next years already. First league joined, first championship won.

Some skill, mainly luck. I'd like to dedicate this award to Fred Jackson - the old man of the team scored me solid points every week and was only in the team because I drafted Jonathan Dwyer and he got freed the day after the draft.

Honourary mention to Le'Veon, Antonio and Justin.

Congrats to Silvio on the victory. It was a good season overall but choked when it mattered most. Oh well onwards and upwards, time to start planning on consolidating in the top division next season.

You'll do well mate - you have been the best owner overall this season in PnB land, especially in dynasty.

Congratulations to Silvio who wins the inaugural Breakaway League!

Silvio

Mo Wonderboy

Jagfox

SLJ

are the players who will be looking for acceptance into the top league. Remember to build the 10,000 seats in your house before the March 21st deadline!

WIth me moving on up a league, someone will need to step up and become the commissioner for next season. Apply within!

Cheers to everyone who played it in the correct spirit, and to CountyFan who didn't!

Congratulations to Silvio who wins the inaugural Breakaway League!

Silvio

Mo Wonderboy

Jagfox

SLJ

are the players who will be looking for acceptance into the top league. Remember to build the 10,000 seats in your house before the March 21st deadline!

WIth me moving on up a league, someone will need to step up and become the commissioner for next season. Apply within!

Cheers to everyone who played it in the correct spirit, and to CountyFan who didn't!

Well can't say I'm glad to be here but hope you guy's accept me anyway. Had a shocker and finished last in the top league :(.

Take it CountyFan didn't stay with this league either? Done the same in the Dynasty. Shame because it spoils the game for others.

What's the plan for next season? You think we will have enough to expand to 16 (minus CF) or stick with what we have?

You'll do well mate - you have been the best owner overall this season in PnB land, especially in dynasty.

Cheers, guess I have a slight advantage in the fact I sit at work all week watching old NFL and college games and trying to figure out who will start to blossom as part of my job.

Cheers for the season SLJ. Happy with promotion but if the schedule had been kinder I should have won more games. I'd probably still have bombed out in the play-offs though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody got a link for this league? Just getting ready to set them up for this year but want to see where everybody finished last year and who was in which division to try and save me a little work

• 4 weeks later...

Archived