NFL Fantasy Breakaway League 13/14

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking a risk tonight and starting Jordan Reed at TE instead of Vernon Davis. Got a feeling it might come back to haunt me but I reckon I'm against it this week so taking a risk.

So far so good :(

At least AP did a bit ;)

So far so good :(

At least AP did a bit ;)

Even with Brees to come it doesn't look like I have built a big enough lead. I mean who's he going to throw to? Jimmy Graham is in your team!!

EDIT:

So Brees never threw it to Jimmy Graham then...

Blown away by the Brees and an inept Dallas D. Not even any scraps for big Jimmy :(

Good come from behind win for Silvio.

Trading for Brees was the best thing I've done this season. My RB suffered because I had McCoy but I've been able to battle through with Jackson and Bell.

Unbelievable Jeff!!

Normally I check fantasy the moment I wake up on a tueday but binned it this week as I was resigned to the loss. A throughly Shite performance but a wins a win. With my pats back next week I'm looking a lot healthier. Still desperate for some joy at WR though.

I will do a review/reminder of the league and how it stands tomorrow.

Having done a quick check I think only 1 team CANNOT win their division. Some teams have complicated permutations but can still win their division.

The one that can't? = BUTTFUMBLE. They CAN still make playoffs

A Reminder of how "promotion" is determined. Everyone agreed to it at the time, so no moaning!

League Format:

You have been randomly drawn into one of the FOUR divisions. Division winners will automatically make the playoffs(seedings determined by overall record) with the 2 best runners up completing the 6 team playoff. Seeds #1 and #2 will be promoted along with the winner of the first round of playoffs(probably #3 v #6 and #4 v #5), then it'll be a case of finding out who is overall winner for the season.

Current Standings and Seeds:

1. Only Fools and Broncos 8-2 1,064.1

2. Archies Army 7-3 956.98

3. West End Wiz 6-4 1,151.9

4. Silvio's Crew 6-4 981.74

5. The Real McCoys 6-4 922.1

6. Bishy Blitz 5-5 873.82

7. Cininnatti Bagels 5-5 839.02

8. Gordon Gophers 4-6 883

9. Gowrie Gorgons 4-6 865,08

10. Buttfumble 4-6 849.28

11. Pilrig Penguins 3-7 842.96

12. Black Isle Rams 2-8 715.82

Division 1.

Archies Army 7-3 2-0 in Division games.

Silvio's Crew 6-4 1-2 in Division games

Gordon Gophers 4-6 1-2 in Division games.

Remaining Fixtures:

Week 11 - Archies Army v Cininnatti Bagels, Silvio's Crew v Black Isle Rams, Bishy Blitz v Gordon Gophers

Week 12 - Archies Army v Silvio's Crew, Gordon Gophers v Pilrig Penguins

Week 13 - Archies Army v Gordon Gophers, Silvios Crew v The Real McCoys

Division 2.

Bishy Blitz 5-5 1-1 in Division games.

Gowrie Gorgons 4-6 1-2 in Division games.

Black Isle Rams 2-8 2-1 in Division games.

Remaining Fixtures:

Week 11: Bishy Blitz v Gordon Gophers, Gowrie Gorgons v Buttfumble, Silvios Crew v Black Isle Rams

Week 12: Bishy Blitz v Gowrie Gorgons, West End Wiz v Black Isle Rams

Week 13: Bishy Blitz v Black Isle Rams, Gowrie Gorgons v Only Fools and Broncos

Division 3.

Only Fools and Broncos 8-2 1-1 in Division games

West End Wiz 6-4 1-1 in Division games.

Buttfumble 4-6 1-1 in Division games.

Remaining Fixtures:

Week 11: West End Wiz v Only Fools and Broncos, Buttfumble v Gowrie Gorgons

Week 12: West End Wiz v Black Isle Rams, Buttfumble v Only Fools and Broncos

Week 13: West End Wiz v Buttfumble, Gowrie Gorgons v Only Fools and Broncos

Division 4.

The Real McCoys 6-4 1-1 in Division games.

Cininnatti Bagels 5-5 2-0 in Division games.

Pilrig Penguins 3-7 0-2 in Division games

Remaining Fixtures:

Week 11: The Real McCoys v Pilrig Penguins, Cininnatti Bagels v Archies Army

Week 12: The Real McCoys v Cininnatti Bagels, Gordon Gophers v Pilrig Penguins

Week 13: The Real McCoys v Silvio's Crew, Cininnatti Bagels v Pilrig Penguins

Tie-Break Settings:

Division Winners: Division Winning Percentage, Total Fantasy Points, Fantasy Points in Week 13. Hopefully it doesn't get any more detailed!

Wild Card Entrants: Total Fantasy Points, Fantasy Points in Week 13. This is currently used to seperate 8th-10th

Notes:

1. Buttfumble are the ONLY team who cannot win their division. While others are very slim chances, there is still a mathematical possibility.

2. Only Fools and Broncos are guarenteed at least a wild card slot. Beating West End Wiz this week will all but guarentee their Division title with them needing to lose their last 2 games, combined with WEW winning theirs to deny them

3. Black Isle Rams can still qualify for the playoffs, but only as a division winner. They can attain a record that would qualify them in a wildcard slot but they would end up winning their division.

4. Defeat for Gordon Gophers, Black Isle Rams, West End Wiz and Pilrig Penguins would see the end of their bid to be division winners this week.

5. A defeat for the Black Isle Rams AND a win for either Bishy Blitz OR Cininnatti Bagels will end their quest for a wildcard slot.

6. A win for Archies Army will GUARANTEE at least a wild card slot.

That's all for now. I'm sure there are permutations that I've missed but it's just a brief summary of where teams are at. If you spot any errors feel free to point them out! Will post a team by team summary tomorrow.

Archived