NFL Fantasy Breakaway League 13/14

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot we finish early in this game. Don't know how I will fill my weeks.

I think promotion would come a year too early for the gorgons but you can guarantee I'll be a force next year.

There is a "consolation" playoff too!

Not sure what to offer as a prize for winning that!

Absolutely shat it when I saw I was 25-90 points down in the season defining match-up. Thank feck I had only one starter at 6pm, Michael Floyd on a career game against the Jax.

Big comeback required but I believe in the Wiz.

#prayforcaselltofindjordy

Huge game coming up in our division. The 7-4 Silvio's Crew take on the 7-4 Archie's Army which will probably decide the division.

I lost the earlier game by 106.28 to 102.62. Archie's Army projected to win by a slight margin this time.

I'm in a RG111 v kaepernick for the win tonight less than a point between us in the match and one win the difference in the division! Massive game tonight

Yip, winner is pretty much guaranteed the playoffs while the loser likely misses out. Both our teams scored well yesterday despite leaving points on the bench.

I am confident the 49ers will win but I have a feeling that will involve going up by double digits as a result of Gore and the ground game. Then RG3 will throw enough in the 2nd half to get more fantasy points in garbage time. Great match to come down to this either way.

Yip, winner is pretty much guaranteed the playoffs while the loser likely misses out. Both our teams scored well yesterday despite leaving points on the bench.

I am confident the 49ers will win but I have a feeling that will involve going up by double digits as a result of Gore and the ground game. Then RG3 will throw enough in the 2nd half to get more fantasy points in garbage time. Great match to come down to this either way.

Yep I think it's a case of win and in, more so for you than me, to be fair about my bench I would never have played mike Wallace yesterday so can't say I was unlucky! It could go either way, redskins give up points for fun but as you say depends whether 49ers go with the ground game or passing

All the best

Archived