Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Wayhay

Fair enough

If they can’t play nicely then they need to go on the naughty step

Those poor, oppressed Scottish protestants, being denied homes, jobs, healthcare, food etc.....
IMG_20190915_132657.jpg.36eb52579aa128e0328f17672633a640.jpg
Id be interested to know how this discrimination manifests itself, and how in your day to day life, the people who you deal with become aware of you being a protestant?

I have never been asked my religion in my life that I can recall, by anyone. I have been asked generally if I am religious/believe in God/Jesus. Since a Catholic and Protestant, as Christians would answer both the same way, I am led to believe no one is discriminated agaisnt for being Protestant.

Nowhere near enough discrimination is doled out towards Orange/Republican types though. Hopefully that is soon to change though. Hopefully they become utterly marginalised as befitting the sub species of humanity they are.

23 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Cowards

Shitebags.  It shouldn't matter which "side" is wanting to march, they should have stood by their original decision.  The "opposition" will make sure it is disrupted and carnage will ensue.

Please keep this shite in the west of Scotland if its going to take place. 

Thanks

The rest of Scotland 

11 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Shitebags.  It shouldn't matter which "side" is wanting to march, they should have stood by their original decision.  The "opposition" will make sure it is disrupted and carnage will ensue.

Thanks

The rest of Scotland 

That's a bit unfair on the innocent Weegies.  Both of them.

Thanks
The rest of Scotland 
An idea .... Let's suggest to these p***ks that the rest of Scotland needs whatever it thinks they're promoting. They can march from Glasgow to pass the good word to (randomly) Fife. Us decent Weegies get a weekend off from this pish and, as a bonus, some of them are mown down by a speeding Megabus or Stobart juggernaut on the M8.

13 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Cowards

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Banning them out of a fear of violence and then a week later allowing them out of a fear of violence is just excellent leadership.

They have basically given them free reign now by going back on it. The police are utter shitebags.