Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

Even more classy than that. She was 12 years old.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-28187035

Apparently a fight broke out amongst some "walkers" and she was collateral damage. Can't beleive we pay a fortune to police this shite.

shocking incident. Believe the trouble that took place in the green was between "posso" and springburn gangs. With a few of the "posso" mob having connections with the green brigade . This is just what i have heard could be bullshit.

shocking incident. Believe the trouble that took place in the green was between "posso" and springburn gangs. With a few of the "posso" mob having connections with the green brigade . This is just what i have heard could be bullshit.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

I very much doubt the Green Brigade would have been there. Not really their thing.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

I very much doubt the Green Brigade would have been there. Not really their thing.

causing trouble not a green brigade thing ? and also i never stated the green brigade were there, i said one of the gangs supposedly had people who were linked with green brigade.

as i said i am just going from what i heard. i do know that the girl in question was caught in the middle of a "gang" clash between sprinburn and posso .

Edited by forever_blue

causing trouble not a green brigade thing ? and also i never stated the green brigade were there, i said one of the gangs supposedly had people who were linked with green brigade.

as i said i am just going from what i heard. i do know that the girl in question was caught in the middle of a "gang" clash between sprinburn and posso .

Sweep sweep sweep

I played cricket at Grange Loan yesterday, home of Carlton CC. Cracking ground and clubhouse. We lost by 8 wickets, but a most pleasant experience otherwise.

Terrific ground, I've only ever scored there. I had a good day out at East Kilbride with a comfortable win and a 10 not out even if the journey there was disrupted by Orange walkers in Hamilton. Sub Human Scum.

am one of the first who will condemm some of the utter bams who chose to follow the orange walks.

i said one of the gangs supposedly had people who were linked with green brigade.

i do know that the girl in question was caught in the middle of a "gang" clash between sprinburn and posso .

Believe the trouble that took place in the green was between "posso" and springburn gangs. With a few of the "posso" mob having connections with the green brigade

The condemnation is strong with this one.

tumblr_n516h5jBBU1rawb5do1_500.jpg

Just to balance things out a bit, a big thanks to the arses who used green spray paint on the wall at the bottom on the garden, due to the walk starting outside my house.

£50 for masonry paint and 4 hours later I manged to get rid of RIRA and FTQ.

Pity it wasn't an anti-graffiti wall like in Demolition Man

I played cricket at Grange Loan yesterday, home of Carlton CC. Cracking ground and clubhouse. We lost by 8 wickets, but a most pleasant experience otherwise.

and what was your figures may I ask?

I agree great ground when I played, the pitch was a little uneasy, i was wicketkeeper i nearly lost my teeth on a few bowls, we also lost by 3 or 4 (can't remember), I knocked 4 of my first ball & then slugged it to long on for the second for some we naff to catch out the blue....great days, great pint after also.