Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

When we left Love Street and moved to the new ground they got some utter w**k on a set of bagpipes and the full tartan regalia that Sir Walter Scott had invented as national dress and we took a tray that the groundsman had obviously prepared earlier which had a sod of turf in it with a white dot representing the centre spot.

Then a crowd of us followed the w****r of a piper and his shitty bagpipe screeching down the street to the new ground where the chairman or a lucky dip programme winner then proceeded to put the old centre spot onto the new centre spot.

It was fucking shit. I only went on it because the bloke I go to games with had to be in Paisley early to see some auntie of his that had fallen and broken her hip or something. So I went to the march thing and met him at the game.

The auntie died a few weeks later, probably from a morphine overdose, which is how most old folk snuff it in hospital.

Bed blocking old b*****ds.

Was the guy playing the bagpipes called Greg ? If so he used to go on my supporters bus & is a total whammer , the most boring c**t I've ever encountered.

Was the guy playing the bagpipes called Greg ? If so he used to go on my supporters bus & is a total whammer , the most boring c**t I've ever encountered.

He plays the bagpipes. Of course he is a fucking w****r.

When we left Love Street and moved to the new ground they got some utter w**k on a set of bagpipes and the full tartan regalia that Sir Walter Scott had invented as national dress and we took a tray that the groundsman had obviously prepared earlier which had a sod of turf in it with a white dot representing the centre spot.

Then a crowd of us followed the w****r of a piper and his shitty bagpipe screeching down the street to the new ground where the chairman or a lucky dip programme winner then proceeded to put the old centre spot onto the new centre spot.

It was fucking shit. I only went on it because the bloke I go to games with had to be in Paisley early to see some auntie of his that had fallen and broken her hip or something. So I went to the march thing and met him at the game.

The auntie died a few weeks later, probably from a morphine overdose, which is how most old folk snuff it in hospital.

Bed blocking old b*****ds.

:lol: Fucking hell that is the best thing I've read on this site in ten years.

They aren't my brothers and I haven't been a member of The Orange Order for over 30 years. I do, though, support their celebration of, probably, the most significant event in modern British history. Sad if, for some, it's a GIRUY against Catholics - I deprecate bigotry.

So you used to be an Orange Order member?

That is, frankly, embarrassing. You're a disgrace.

We had that at Airdrie when 'onians went tits up. Chief mourner and coffin, the lot. No-one was in it though.

It's in storage waiting on that c**t Bill Barr pegging out.