Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

On Saturday I'll be feeding all birds in my area laxatives by the barrel load. Not hoping anything happens like :whistle

Edited by hoopy1967

The reaction is what they are looking for,

Ignore them, and they will die naturally. I'm quite happy for them to walk, provided they don't disrupt me and impinge on my freedoms.

Trouble is, depending on where you are they can disrupt you bigtime. It takes quite a while for a couple of thousand of these primitive f*ckwits to pass by!

Trouble is, depending on where you are they can disrupt you bigtime. It takes quite a while for a couple of thousand of these primitive f*ckwits to pass by!

My pal stays on one of their routes in Glasgow, and sure enough he'll take to Facebook on a Saturday morning every so often moaning about the c***s outside his bedroom window at 9am while he has a hangover :lol:

The orange walks and the weekend surrounding the 12th is an outdated concept and little more than an excuse for a bunch of morons to don a pair of union jack shorts and get blootered roaring songs about some battle in another country a couple of century's back.

Edited by Desert Nomad

Aye, and the KKK celebrate the 4th of July. Doesn't mean they're not c***s though.

And the Klan had a large number of Orange/masonic Scots amongst its founders....ayrshire ? I think ?....

I'm fine with allowing the marches. Democracy in action. Allow Orangefest and they must also allow bottlefest.

At the same time.

c***s woke me up at half 8 last Saturday morning. Was tempted to launch things out the window at them.

Late for the 8 o'clock bus to the march imo.....

I might just take my DSLR camera through to Glasgow, purely for the enjoyment of P&B.

Guaranteed the shots you get will make the horrific night club photos look glamorous in comparison.

I need a theme though.

Glasgow......where xxxxxxxxcxxxxxxxL to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL shirtsizes all get fit together !