Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

I have no objection to these people hiring the big hall at SECC and filling their boots for a day or even weekend. The problem is that wont ever be done because it won't achieve the desired gerritrightfuckingupye which is the entire purpose of the marches.

It makes me utterly furious that almost 20 years after Mark Scott (my personal brush with Glasgow's shame) this pish is still happening.

I would bet over 90% of voters would agree that it should have been banned or at least cut down years ago so why won't any politician grab this shitty stick and deal with it?

I have no objection to these people hiring the big hall at SECC and filling their boots for a day or even weekend. The problem is that wont ever be done because it won't achieve the desired gerritrightfuckingupye which is the entire purpose of the marches.

It makes me utterly furious that almost 20 years after Mark Scott (my personal brush with Glasgow's shame) this pish is still happening.

I would bet over 90% of voters would agree that it should have been banned or at least cut down years ago so why won't any politician grab this shitty stick and deal with it?

What a thoroughly confused post. No doubt Mark Scott's murder was dreadful. Indeed shameful. However it has nothing to do with the point of this thread.

Wouldn't be a vote winner pre independence but afterwards...... :thumsup2

Edited by Apache Don