Manic Street Preachers

AirdrieGuy

Got myself two tickets for the Holy Bible gig - think it sold out dead quick, Well chuffed.

Wonde rif they'll do two sets - HB in entirety, break then second set. Kinda the format for these whole album gigs.

I've seem qotsa do first album then greatest hits. Weezer did hits going backwards chronologically then first album, same format for the second following night. Hope they end with holy bible, pcp is one of the best tracks on it and a pick me up after the intense humming of evil.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gutted im missing out on this, my son managed to get one ticket as that was all that was left so Im driving him through on monday,sitting about for 3 hours or so whilst he gets to see my heroes :bairn

I don't want to get your hopes up but one of my mates is going to be tight for time. If you IM me your number you'll be the first to know if we have a ticket going begging

I've hurt my leg and got my glasses punted off during a Zlatan style volley from a crowdsurfer so I can't see a thing, but by f**k that gig was immense. IfwhiteAmerica, Revol, PCP and Design for Life were all absolutely mental. The Manics are by far and away the best band I've seen from Britain live. The atmosphere at their gigs is fantastic.

Gutted that I missed it, thanks RW89 and Knightswood Bear for the ticket offers. sat outside in car while son was in,I followed the setlist on twitter and was Gobsmacked when they announced 1985 was being played even more when my boy phoned when it was playing !!

RW89 I think it may have been my boys leg which whacked you....... sorrry :huh:

Did anyone get tickets for their Edinburgh show? I managed to get three but sadly they were for the seats rather than the stalls which is a bit crap but better than nothing I guess.

EDIT: Called Ticketmaster and got them changed to standing. Braw.

Edited by RiG

Did anyone get tickets for their Edinburgh show? I managed to get three but sadly they were for the seats rather than the stalls which is a bit crap but better than nothing I guess.

EDIT: Called Ticketmaster and got them changed to standing. Braw.

Lucky fucker.......I got 3 seated but can't get anything for standing. Better than nothing though.