Club DOSS

Now I'm not that keen on Chinese food (respect the choices of others) but when I do go to one I opt for chips and gravy which is doss enough but around a year ago I discovered salt and chilli chips IN BATTER. An excellent DOSScovery.

EDIT to share dossness

http://www.take-a-way.co.uk/menu/5916/new-wynn-chinese-paisley/

On a similar note, I discovered crispy shredded chilli chicken from my local chinese last year.

Fucking beautiful grub.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a similar note, I discovered crispy shredded chilli chicken from my local chinese last year.

Fucking beautiful grub.

I had to go back and keep adding to my post. I kept remembering doss points.

Chinese food is doss. There will be something for everyone on the menu. I'm on first name terms with the folk in Chow on Byres Road. They don't even stress when I forget to collect my phone order on a Saturday night. They have even brought it to me in the pub across the road on occasion.

Doss out to the Chinese bretheren. Szechuan as fook, in my book.

I had to go back and keep adding to my post. I kept remembering doss points.

I've had about 75% of the meals on the menu at my local. Keep coming back to the kung-po or szechuan chicken these days. Light batter (hong kong style) is not on the menu but they fix it for me without batting an eyelid.

Salt n pepper ribs are quality too. Only ranks slightly behind hot n sour soup in my favorite starters. Mostly just stick with a main these days. I may go for a soup/ribs combo on Saturday. Two starters, no main? Should be doss.

Just been practising for a downhill bike race up a big hill at Newburgh. The local fermer gave a'body a lift to the top of said hill on a bogey pulled by his tractor. What a doss fermer

The doss reap what they sow. Fermers and tractors are doss.

I've had about 75% of the meals on the menu at my local. Keep coming back to the kung-po or szechuan chicken these days. Light batter (hong kong style) is not on the menu but they fix it for me without batting an eyelid.Salt n pepper ribs are quality too. Only ranks slightly behind hot n sour soup in my favorite starters. Mostly just stick with a main these days. I may go for a soup/ribs combo on Saturday. Two starters, no main? Should be doss.

Salt n Pepper ribs are outstanding, chicken balls also.

I prefer Indian food though, The Jaipur on Glasgow Street makes the curry manifestation of DOSS.

Salt n Pepper ribs are outstanding, chicken balls also.

I prefer Indian food though, The Jaipur on Glasgow Street makes the curry manifestation of DOSS.

Try Mother India (not Cafe India) think its on Westminster Terrace in Glasgow.....best Indian I've had since Kelly from Leicester at Uni! ;)

The Dundee 5s/7s team won their first game tonight with me in goals. Doss. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

DOSS Dees ;)

Curry is without a doubt Doss, I like most takeaways, though imo KFC is most Doss.

Never warmed to KFC tbh.....only ever tried it once though!

Each to their own.....its the Doss way :-)

Was like a DOSScat in goals.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Played SD....Doss performance.

I went down Harrison Park tonight with my adidas tango at 8.30pm hoping for a kick about......no takers! Not Doss! :-(

Played SD....Doss performance.

I went down Harrison Park tonight with my adidas tango at 8.30pm hoping for a kick about......no takers! Not Doss! :-(

I would have joined you had my hayfever not made an uninvited undoss appearance

Archived