Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have joined you had my hayfever not made an uninvited undoss appearance

That sounds decidedly undoss! Is there any true in that eating local honey helps?

That sounds decidedly undoss! Is there any true in that eating local honey helps?

I DOSSe myself up with loretadine. It helps.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

So I take it everyone here does their big shops in Morrison's?

Moving flat so going to have to shop in a tesco metro to my living, less than doss,bet those club Dece boys shop in waitrose because they think it will aid their lifting scope. Gahahaha

Morrisons here, mainly because the girlfriend's company give us free vouchers. Now that's doss.

We're talking £60 off our last shop here btw, not a pishy '£2 off when you spend £20' type thing.

Morrisons here, mainly because the girlfriend's company give us free vouchers. Now that's doss.

We're talking £60 off our last shop here btw, not a pishy '£2 off when you spend £20' type thing.

That is doss as f**k.

I've had to make a tough decision and remove Philpy from the official members' list. A few days ago, he made a scathing remark about the boobies of one of the other Club DOSS members' girlfriends. I have asked him to apologise more than once during the last couple of days, but refusal to do so has left me with no other option.

IMPORTANT: Club DOSS members must always be doss to Club DOSS members, no matter what thread it is in. Any insults should be followed either by a jokey smiley or an apology. Refusal to apologise will result in exclusion from the group.

As we pride ourselves on 'empathy', a simple apology from Philpy at any point in the future will result in his return to Club DOSS. Please, everyone, be doss to one another.

I've had to make a tough decision and remove Philpy from the official members' list. A few days ago, he made a scathing remark about the boobies of one of the other Club DOSS members' girlfriends. I have asked him to apologise more than once during the last couple of days, but refusal to do so has left me with no other option.

IMPORTANT: Club DOSS members must always be doss to Club DOSS members, no matter what thread it is in. Any insults should be followed either by a jokey smiley or an apology. Refusal to apologise will result in exclusion from the group.

As we pride ourselves on 'empathy', a simple apology from Philpy at any point in the future will result in his return to Club DOSS. Please, everyone, be doss to one another.

A wise decision my doss friend. I have grave doubts about the one who should not be named acceptance to this fine club of ours.

I guess it took long enough for me to
Get up the nerve to
Find the right words to say to you
Convey to you what I'm goin through
See I'm bout ready to put my drink up
And I'm
Tryin to remember if my crib is cleaned up
I don't think I'm for sure
If I seen your face round here before
Right now I can't recall
See
That don't really matter at all
Cause you are here with me
Right now and you're

You're so fly
Baby you've caught me eye
Baby I can't deny I wanna try
To make you feel me like I'm feelin you
You gotta know someplace where we can be
Just you and me so we can see
If this thing was meant to be

Truer words were never spoken, DOSS

A wise decision my doss friend. I have grave doubts about the one who should not be named acceptance to this fine club of ours.

While exclusion is never doss it was the correct (if difficult) decision to suspend philpy until such time an apology is forthcoming. His behaviour was certainly not doss but the door is still open for his return, he just has to want to open it and if so then all is doss.

While exclusion is never doss it was the correct (if difficult) decision to suspend philpy until such time an apology is forthcoming. His behaviour was certainly not doss but the door is still open for his return, he just has to want to open it and if so then all is doss.

Tbf even Magee thinks he is irritating. Some folk need to be told straight and that is doss.

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be doss. To be honest, I didn't notice the indecent comments the former member made. However a big part of DOSS culture is respect for others.

Anyway another doss day of sunshine. Roll on 4pm. Anyone got any particuarly doss plans for the weekend?

Sometimes you have to be cruel to be doss. To be honest, I didn't notice the indecent comments the former member made. However a big part of DOSS culture is respect for others.

Anyway another doss day of sunshine. Roll on 4pm. Anyone got any particuarly doss plans for the weekend?

That's very doss of you to ask!

Not sure about the weekend, but tonight, the Mrs and I are finally going to watch the last 2 episodes of season 3 of Game of Thrones.

I've heard episode 9 in particular is a doozy. If ever a TV show was Doss, it has to be Game of Thrones.

And you?

That's very doss of you to ask!

Not sure about the weekend, but tonight, the Mrs and I are finally going to watch the last 2 episodes of season 3 of Game of Thrones.

I've heard episode 9 in particular is a doozy. If ever a TV show was Doss, it has to be Game of Thrones.

And you?

Holy shit Confi your in for a DOSS treat my friend, the final two episodes are outstanding, especially epsiode 9.

Im off to Arran for the weekend :) my old mans got a wee holiday house over there so me the missus and mini me are going over for a couple of days, I have plentiful amounts of beer and meat, always a recipe for DOSS. Feeling So Fly.

What fine adventures do my Brothers In DOSS have planned?

Holy shit Confi your in for a DOSS treat my friend, the final two episodes are outstanding, especially epsiode 9.

Im off to Arran for the weekend :) my old mans got a wee holiday house over there so me the missus and mini me are going over for a couple of days, I have plentiful amounts of beer and meat, always a recipe for DOSS. Feeling So Fly.

What fine adventures do my Brothers In DOSS have planned?

Helping a friend move flat today. I have a staved finger so carrying boxes will be sore but I'm just that doss.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived