Club DOSS

I've not got anything planned but if it really nice I might go to the beach with a BBQ. This weekend has Doss potential.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit Confi your in for a DOSS treat my friend, the final two episodes are outstanding, especially epsiode 9.

Im off to Arran for the weekend :) my old mans got a wee holiday house over there so me the missus and mini me are going over for a couple of days, I have plentiful amounts of beer and meat, always a recipe for DOSS. Feeling So Fly.

What fine adventures do my Brothers In DOSS have planned?

Arran is most definitely Doss. I've been a few times and had a particularly doss family day out there last summer. Driving round the island is an unbelievably Doss experience.

I'm proper looking forward to the Thrones final 2 episodes. It's been tremedoss so far.

Arran is a doss destination, used to stay at an old cottage down the south of the island. Not been for too long.

If the weather is Doss I don't think there are many better places to visit than Scotland's doss islands, hills and coastline areas.

Personally not got any big plans. I am not a big fan of pre-season games but I am thinking of heading down to Dumbarton tomorrow. Quick trip on the train, catch up with a few mates, maybe even a cheeky pre-match pint.

I guess it took long enough for me to

Get up the nerve to

Find the right words to say to you

Convey to you what I'm goin through

See I'm bout ready to put my drink up

And I'm

Tryin to remember if my crib is cleaned up

I don't think I'm for sure

If I seen your face round here before

Right now I can't recall

See

That don't really matter at all

Cause you are here with me

Right now and you're

You're so fly

Baby you've caught me eye

Baby I can't deny I wanna try

To make you feel me like I'm feelin you

You gotta know someplace where we can be

Just you and me so we can see

If this thing was meant to be

Truer words were never spoken, DOSS

Ms Doss will be getting an airing over the weekend too. Sun and soul music is a DOSS mix.

I'm working tonight but have Saturday and Sunday off so tomorrow will partake in a few doss pints. Sunday's doss actions are yet to be established.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Dear mr sweepur dee am sorry fur sayin yer burd has wee boobs.

Poor apology. Lance Armstrong showed more sincerity than that.

More doss than dece IMO. :thumbsdown

SweeperDee - I am sure your girlfriend is a lovely lady and as a grown man, I will refuse to pass judgement on her looks as she is clearly old enough to be both mine and Philipy's daughter.

Looking forward to a well doss today tomorrow.

My friend's family lay on a back garden BBQ every year and it's just a riot with ~30 friends usually in attendance. It's usually my privileged duty to light the BBQ and accidentally break all the flowers with my un-doss fitba skills after a few doss refridgerated beers.

From arriving at midday, music is often blasting by 10pm (Scottish rock by that point when everyone's half cut) but the neighbours are apparently cool with it as they know it only happens once a year, plus it's literally on the edge of Aberdeen.

Then it's bus into town for a doss night out. And the weather's meant to be reasobably doss. Just DOSS.

Keyser_soze is a DOSS name.

As is Mr Kobayashi

And Skokie, Illinois (sp?) sounds like a doss place.

Hedgecutter, your annual bbq/boozefest does indeed sound a hoot. Perhaps you could rename it Dossfest?

Standing in a massive q at co-op, not doss. Connected to my own wi-fi. Doss

Here is a Doss fact to cheer you up:

Club Doss, created 3 days ago - 17 pages

Club Dece, created 29th May - 34 pages

DOSS.

Here is a Doss fact to cheer you up:

Club Doss, created 3 days ago - 17 pages

Club Dece, created 29th May - 34 pages

DOSS.

That is a doss fact cheering me up as I now sit on a roasting bus heading to work.

Being sent home or to the pub would be doss though

Brothers, I have had a most unDoss afternoon, I ended up in the office with no cash after lunch, only then to find that my usual lift had went home early. I had no choice but to walk from Dundonald to Irvine ( the Ayrshire dwellers will understand the great distance) to get the train to Kilwinning and changeover there to get the train to Ardrossan, that coupled with the fact I had a black suit, long sleeve shirt and the most uncomfortable walking shoes imaginable contributed to a horrendous journey.

But at least I'm home now and looking forward to a DOSS weekend.

Brothers, I have had a most unDoss afternoon, I ended up in the office with no cash after lunch, only then to find that my usual lift had went home early. I had no choice but to walk from Dundonald to Irvine ( the Ayrshire dwellers will understand the great distance) to get the train to Kilwinning and changeover there to get the train to Ardrossan, that coupled with the fact I had a black suit, long sleeve shirt and the most uncomfortable walking shoes imaginable contributed to a horrendous journey.

But at least I'm home now and looking forward to a DOSS weekend.

As long as you remember your Doss brothers are with you in spirit.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived