Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brothers, I have had a most unDoss afternoon, I ended up in the office with no cash after lunch, only then to find that my usual lift had went home early. I had no choice but to walk from Dundonald to Irvine ( the Ayrshire dwellers will understand the great distance) to get the train to Kilwinning and changeover there to get the train to Ardrossan, that coupled with the fact I had a black suit, long sleeve shirt and the most uncomfortable walking shoes imaginable contributed to a horrendous journey.

But at least I'm home now and looking forward to a DOSS weekend.

lost-characters-jack.jpg

Brothers, I have had a most unDoss afternoon, I ended up in the office with no cash after lunch, only then to find that my usual lift had went home early. I had no choice but to walk from Dundonald to Irvine ( the Ayrshire dwellers will understand the great distance) to get the train to Kilwinning and changeover there to get the train to Ardrossan, that coupled with the fact I had a black suit, long sleeve shirt and the most uncomfortable walking shoes imaginable contributed to a horrendous journey.

But at least I'm home now and looking forward to a DOSS weekend.

That is a c**t of a walk. What way did you go? I drove down the Killie - Troon road today going past Dundonald. If I'd seen a fellow Dosser I'd have given you a lift!

That is a c**t of a walk. What way did you go? I drove down the Killie - Troon road today going past Dundonald. If I'd seen a fellow Dosser I'd have given you a lift!

So members of your 'club' are officially referred to as "Dossers"?

From Dundonald I went through Drybridge and past Glaxo Smith Klyne, then through the Riverside Estate which took me out at the Thistle hotel roughly. Then I walked down by Tesco right round to train station, horrific :( .

I was shouting DOSS at random cars so I'm surprised you didn't see me.

From Dundonald I went through Drybridge and past Glaxo Smith Klyne, then through the Riverside Estate which took me out at the Thistle hotel roughly. Then I walked down by Tesco right round to train station, horrific :( .

I was shouting DOSS at random cars so I'm surprised I didn't get arrested.

Sorted.

So members of your 'club' are officially referred to as "Dossers"?

^^^

Itching to join Club Doss, imo.

I was shouting DOSS at random cars so I'm surprised you didn't see me.

That is one c**t of a walk. Especially in this heat. Did you not have a drink or anything?

^^^

Itching to join Club Doss, imo.

That is one c**t of a walk. Especially in this heat. Did you not have a drink or anything?

I had a bottle of orange Lucozade but I drank it too quick, it felt like crossing the Mojave with my feckin work stuff on. I was seethe in human form for a hour :lol:

I had a bottle of orange Lucozade but I drank it too quick, it felt like crossing the Mojave with my feckin work stuff on. I was seethe in human form for a hour :lol:

To quote Sammo from Martial Law, "To catch shark, first you must churn water".

hung_sammo_martial_law_4779l.jpg

A most doss lesson from your tribulations... or something.

:)

To quote Sammo from Martial Law, "To catch shark, first you must churn water".

Posted Image

A most doss lesson from your tribulations... or something.

:)

I like Sammo because of his DOSS name, minus the last two letters it's my name, therefore it is DOSS by association.

That's how it works, I think.

:lol: Outstanding.

Is that really his name or is that his stage name?

That's his actual factual name. An outstanding lad, is our Sammo, and would definitely breeze into Club Doss!!

Was at my Aunts funeral today which was particularly undoss for my Mum & Cousin.....but am sat in cargo enjoying a doss cold beer & planning my w/end maneuvers! ;)

Doss.

Ooft. That was an indecent finish to your working week. I know that road well as my dad stays on newfield mains road on the outskirts of Dundonald. A doss effort on a hot day like this. Your weekend can only be more doss.

Was at my Aunts funeral today which was particularly undoss for my Mum & Cousin.....but am sat in cargo enjoying a doss cold beer & planning my w/end maneuvers! ;)

Doss.

Aw man, hope you're OK. Commiserations, fella.

Was at my Aunts funeral today which was particularly undoss for my Mum & Cousin.....but am sat in cargo enjoying a doss cold beer & planning my w/end maneuvers! ;) Doss.

Have a doss weekend, I'm sure your aunt would appreciate your positive mental attitude.

Aw man, hope you're OK.  Commiserations, fella.

Have a doss weekend, I'm sure your aunt would appreciate your positive mental attitude.

Cheers guys really appreciate that.....truth is she was a bit of an enigma & in truth I hardly knew her.....I was there today for my Mum & Cousin who lost a Sister & Mother respectively.

Reinforces my moto that...."we're here for a good time not a long time!" Doss

Archived