Club DOSS

Smells like pish in here #ewww

You should maybe cut down on the md20/20 then. Cheap booze can't be good for your spots and re-deceing hairline either.

Not very doss letting your mummy have to clean your urine soaked bedsheets at your age.

Be a dosser not a VL tosser champ.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If my life was DOSS then I'd fucking kill myslef.

DECE4lyf

What an incredibly stupid and pointless post. Especially after someone has intimated on the thread they are feeling at a low ebb.

No class, judging by your tone and spelling mistakes.

*insert massive fail and jesus face palm gifs.

Pity the fool :(

You should maybe cut down on the md20/20 then. Cheap booze can't be good for your spots and re-deceing hairline either.

Not very doss letting your mummy have to clean your urine soaked bedsheets at your age.

Be a dosser not a VL tosser champ.

Less of the receding hairline jibes, that's unDOSS!

Doss morning so far. Got up and walked the dog before it was too hot and got some rolls. Got home and had 2 bacon rolls. Doss weather as well

All that shows is that us #LADS are out pumping 8s every night and you're all sitting at home complaining about your pish days and pish lives to other undece guys on the internet.

Unlucks.

Well, quite.

a.aaa-NUMBER-8-Sweater.jpg

Just got a text from my mate who was at T in the Park last night......needs picking up from a campsite near Milnathort!

Live music + great weather + pumping burds = Doss.

I'm sure there's a fence you can jump at Milnathort to get into the site.

Doss advice.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He'll be there for free anyway....his company has the contract to "monitor" the North Sea oil pipeline running through the site!

That's pretty Doss if you ask me! ;)

He'll be there for free anyway....his company has the contract to "monitor" the North Sea oil pipeline running through the site!

That is tremenDOSS.

That is a very Doss job, I would love to get paid to "monitor" the scantily clad ladies and illicit drugs, sounds like paradise tbh.

That is tremenDOSS.

That is a very Doss job, I would love to get paid to "monitor" the scantily clad ladies and illicit drugs, sounds like paradise tbh.

He doesn't need any encouraging to be honest! :P

q

I imagine our Dossleader would be delighted to welcome this Doss chap.

I've actually been thinking we should invite the Club Dece boys out on our next Club Doss night out.....extend the hand of Dossness....a meeting of philosophies where both Clubs could benefit....they'd learn that life can still be Doss/Dece after 33yo & they could teach some of us the benefits of maintaining a health diet & regular exercise.

Too controversial?

Archived