Club DOSS

Not really, going to pick up a £1.99 pizza I got via itison from Domino's later which is doss. Will add link when on laptop because I'm doss like that.

Hopefully watch Celtic get pumped. That would be well doss

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quiet couple of days so far this week. Quiz tonight at Bar Gallus, it's pretty doss and I have won first place/beer and the cash a few times by myself.

Anyone else up to anything this evening?

Going to Pizza Express with the family, followed by Cliftonville v Celtic on BBC 2. If Cliftonville take something from the game, that would be pretty doss.

(Sorry Hoopy).

Quiet couple of days so far this week. Quiz tonight at Bar Gallus, it's pretty doss and I have won first place/beer and the cash a few times by myself.

Anyone else up to anything this evening?

Doss of you to ask quizmaster :)

Not a lot tbh, Im going to start watching 24 I think, never watched it before.

Id actually appreciate suggestions from the Doss lads as to what to watch.

Ive seen all the classics, Sopranos,The Wire, Breaking Bad etc so its a struggle finding DOSS Tv that I havent seen.

Not really, going to pick up a £1.99 pizza I got via itison from Domino's later which is doss. Will add link when on laptop because I'm doss like that. Hopefully watch Celtic get pumped. That would be well doss Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Doss enough Gordie. You should update your mobile signature so it reads sent from my Doss phone etc. :)

Doss of you to ask quizmaster :)

Not a lot tbh, Im going to start watching 24 I think, never watched it before.

Id actually appreciate suggestions from the Doss lads as to what to watch.

Ive seen all the classics, Sopranos,The Wire, Breaking Bad etc so its a struggle finding DOSS Tv that I havent seen.

Me and my Mrs gave up halfway through series 1 of 24. We weren't really feeling it tbh.

The first few series of Heroes is doss, if you haven't seen it. Have you seen The Walking Dead? That's a doozy.

Doss enough Gordie. You should update your mobile signature so it reads sent from my Doss phone etc. :)

What a doss idea.

Sent from my doss mobile using the doss P&B app.

Me and my Mrs gave up halfway through series 1 of 24. We weren't really feeling it tbh.

The first few series of Heroes is doss, if you haven't seen it. Have you seen The Walking Dead? That's a doozy.

One of my mates is a teacher and he watched each series within a 24 hour period when the holidays hit. Supposedly it only lasted for about 18 hours, as each episode is only about 45 minutes when you take the titles and ad-breaks out!

Waking Dead seems doss. I read the first few volumes when I was in the library. Some doss story-lines should be coming up.

The lass with the samurai sword, Micchione?, is Doss as fook :thumsup2

I quite enjoy the foreign language shows that are shown on a saturday night on BBC4. Andrenages or Spiral was well Doss. I also have a liking for Borgen, Danish west wing and a crush on the PM :wub:

Yeah I've heard a few people say they didn't like 24.

The Walking Dead was a funny one for me, I loved the 1st season, but was seriously disappointed with the 2nd and therefore didn't watch the 3rd, I've heard it picks up though.

One of my mates is a teacher and he watched each series within a 24 hour period when the holidays hit. Supposedly it only lasted for about 18 hours, as each episode is only about 45 minutes when you take the titles and ad-breaks out!

Waking Dead seems doss. I read the first few volumes when I was in the library. Some doss story-lines should be coming up.

The lass with the samurai sword, Micchione?, is Doss as fook :thumsup2

I quite enjoy the foreign language shows that are shown on a saturday night on BBC4. Andrenages or Spiral was well Doss. I also have a liking for Borgen, Danish west wing and a crush on the PM :wub:

This a million times!

Borgen and The Killing were Doss as f**k, but my personal favourite was The Bridge.

This a million times!

Borgen and The Killing were Doss as f**k, but my personal favourite was The Bridge.

Surprisingly I never got into the Killing, missed it at the time and never re-visited it. Spiral was excellent and I liked the recent Arne Dahl series, some doss storylines.

I've got the sopranos box set sitting by my tv, I've not got round to watching it yet. Anyone looking for a doss series give criminal minds a bash, it's doss.

On the pizza topic, asda do a chicken fajita pizza at their pizza counter which is tremendoss.

The Sopranos is hands down the greatest tv show ever bud, enjoy :)

I'm a Breaking Bad kind of guy, but there's also a pretty good show called Rectify which is a bit slower paced and based more primarily on character development (not that Breaking Bad isn't excellent in its character development as well). The first series has just finished and I really enjoyed it.

By the way, I've made up a new joke.

What is sadder than going on a lads' holiday with a bunch of strangers who are part of the same 'club' as you on an internet forum?

Pretending that you are going on a lad's holiday with a bunch of strangers who are part of the same 'club' as you on an internet forum.

Wait.. That is actually happening. Empathy, not mockery.

Archived